for those that loved the brokedown scarf in pop sugar

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I saw that on blush.com they had the brokedown scarf free with purchase. I couldn't find what you had to buy to receive it free so I order a facial mask from 100% pure and ordered the scarf as well. My order went through in fact I accidently selected 2 scarfs instead of 1. I figured if it wasn't meant to be that way they will correct it and I ordered something I needed anyways. If it drs go through I will definitely be doing the happy dance! So here is the link: http://m.blush.com/product_Gift%20With%20Purchase%20-%20brokedown%20clothing%20Scarf_43926.htm?xovrid=lvo1mdv8dc9evl9h2lfkqp64o0#details

Oops I just switched to full site view on blush.com and was able to read the complete details. The scarf is free with $100 purchase. But my order still went through so I will keep you all posted.

they had this a few months ago but I think it was with a less expensive purchase. Blush.com/dermstore.com always has pretty good gifts with purchase but honestly they kind of suck customer service wise.

I think that might have been the free gift of the day, I'm not seeing it now.

Well my order is in the fullfillment process and the scarves are still listed. I did find a taupe colored scarf on blacklabelboutique.com that end up being $23 after 30% coupon.I tried to order a couple but there was only one left. I'm still able to get to the page with the scarf using the link I listed above.

So far it looks like my order went through. It shows the scarves in my order that was shipped. Was anyone else able to get in on the deal. I know that one member tried but was contacted by CS saying that they had just sold out but were substituting it for a clutch. I'm bummed that they weren't able to snag one. If these weren't for bday presents I'd sell one. But my best friend and sister already know that I got them each one. I was too excited and spoiled the surprise on new years after a few glasses of wine. LOL

If anyone is interested, the silver/gray marble scarf is available on brokedown.com for $68 but if you use coupon code musthave50 it ends up being $34. There are other colors available but they are still $84 but end up being $42.

Originally Posted by kalmekrzy /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I saw that on blush.com they had the brokedown scarf free with purchase. I couldn't find what you had to buy to receive it free so I order a facial mask from 100% pure and ordered the scarf as well. My order went through in fact I accidently selected 2 scarfs instead of 1. I figured if it wasn't meant to be that way they will correct it and I ordered something I needed anyways. If it drs go through I will definitely be doing the happy dance! So here is the link: http://m.blush.com/product_Gift%20With%20Purchase%20-%20brokedown%20clothing%20Scarf_43926.htm?xovrid=lvo1mdv8dc9evl9h2lfkqp64o0#details
Thanks so much for letting us know about this!  I ran to their website on my mobile and purchased a $17 Cargo lip gloss I'd been wanting for a while anyway, and added the scarf to the cart.  Later when I was looking at the site on my computer, I realized that it actually said that the scarf was "free with a $100 purchase", so I was worried that it wouldn't come with my package.  It did, though, so I'm thrilled. I wore both the scarf and the lip gloss (in the color Venice, which matches the color of the scarf) to a work dinner last night and I was a happy lady! 

My order arrived and there was two scarves in my box. I was so stunned. I thought for sure they would catch my goof up. I unintentionally selected 2 scarves when I did my order. I purchased the 100% pure face mask which was $21.00 so I was so shocked that not only did they send the gift with purchase when my order wasn't $100 but the sent two scarves. I sent one down to my daughter and the other to my sister and they both were thrilled. I ordered a taupe colored one on blacklabelboutique.com but I got an email back that they were sold out and my money was refunded. Oh well. I can't complain when I got 2 for free. I'm going to be watching blush.com for more fantastic deals.

Back