Welcome to the new and improved MakeupTalk! Please see our announcement here!

Sponsors

Photo

for those that loved the brokedown scarf in pop sugar

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 kalmekrzy

kalmekrzy

Posted 29 December 2012 - 07:54 AM

I saw that on blush.com they had the brokedown scarf free with purchase. I couldn't find what you had to buy to receive it free so I order a facial mask from 100% pure and ordered the scarf as well. My order went through in fact I accidently selected 2 scarfs instead of 1. I figured if it wasn't meant to be that way they will correct it and I ordered something I needed anyways. If it drs go through I will definitely be doing the happy dance! So here is the link: http://m.blush.com/p...kqp64o0#details

#2 kalmekrzy

kalmekrzy

Posted 29 December 2012 - 07:57 AM

Oops I just switched to full site view on blush.com and was able to read the complete details. The scarf is free with $100 purchase. But my order still went through so I will keep you all posted.

#3 Playedinloops

Playedinloops

Posted 29 December 2012 - 01:20 PM

they had this a few months ago but I think it was with a less expensive purchase. Blush.com/dermstore.com always has pretty good gifts with purchase but honestly they kind of suck customer service wise.

#4 Lindalk

Lindalk

Posted 29 December 2012 - 01:34 PM

I think that might have been the free gift of the day, I'm not seeing it now.

#5 kalmekrzy

kalmekrzy

Posted 31 December 2012 - 10:48 AM

Well my order is in the fullfillment process and the scarves are still listed. I did find a taupe colored scarf on blacklabelboutique.com that end up being $23 after 30% coupon.I tried to order a couple but there was only one left. I'm still able to get to the page with the scarf using the link I listed above.

#6 kalmekrzy

kalmekrzy

Posted 03 January 2013 - 08:22 AM

So far it looks like my order went through. It shows the scarves in my order that was shipped. Was anyone else able to get in on the deal. I know that one member tried but was contacted by CS saying that they had just sold out but were substituting it for a clutch. I'm bummed that they weren't able to snag one. If these weren't for bday presents I'd sell one. But my best friend and sister already know that I got them each one. I was too excited and spoiled the surprise on new years after a few glasses of wine. LOL

#7 kalmekrzy

kalmekrzy

Posted 03 January 2013 - 09:12 AM

If anyone is interested, the silver/gray marble scarf is available on brokedown.com for $68 but if you use coupon code musthave50 it ends up being $34. There are other colors available but they are still $84 but end up being $42.

#8 heather4602

heather4602

Posted 05 January 2013 - 01:55 AM

I ordered it and I am really excited since I used  the 50% code!

#9 SiriusDreamer

SiriusDreamer

Posted 07 January 2013 - 01:42 AM

Originally Posted by kalmekrzy View Post

I saw that on blush.com they had the brokedown scarf free with purchase. I couldn't find what you had to buy to receive it free so I order a facial mask from 100% pure and ordered the scarf as well. My order went through in fact I accidently selected 2 scarfs instead of 1. I figured if it wasn't meant to be that way they will correct it and I ordered something I needed anyways. If it drs go through I will definitely be doing the happy dance! So here is the link: http://m.blush.com/product_Gift%20With%20Purchase%20-%20brokedown%20clothing%20Scarf_43926.htm?xovrid=lvo1mdv8dc9evl9h2lfkqp64o0#details

Thanks so much for letting us know about this!  I ran to their website on my mobile and purchased a $17 Cargo lip gloss I'd been wanting for a while anyway, and added the scarf to the cart.  Later when I was looking at the site on my computer, I realized that it actually said that the scarf was "free with a $100 purchase", so I was worried that it wouldn't come with my package.  It did, though, so I'm thrilled. I wore both the scarf and the lip gloss (in the color Venice, which matches the color of the scarf) to a work dinner last night and I was a happy lady! 

#10 PaulaG

PaulaG

Posted 09 January 2013 - 04:00 AM

I also ordered the scarf with a couple other things and they sent me the following brokedown hat instead:

https://www.brokedow...crystal-cadet-2

Updating soon!

#11 kalmekrzy

kalmekrzy

Posted 15 January 2013 - 05:30 AM

My order arrived and there was two scarves in my box. I was so stunned. I thought for sure they would catch my goof up. I unintentionally selected 2 scarves when I did my order. I purchased the 100% pure face mask which was $21.00 so I was so shocked that not only did they send the gift with purchase when my order wasn't $100 but the sent two scarves. I sent one down to my daughter and the other to my sister and they both were thrilled. I ordered a taupe colored one on blacklabelboutique.com but I got an email back that they were sold out and my money was refunded. Oh well. I can't complain when I got 2 for free. I'm going to be watching blush.com for more fantastic deals.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users