Square Hue: January 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dalylah

Lacquer Lackey
Reaction score
The Arctic Collection is coming. Who's excited? I am!!!
rockwoot.gif

Me!!! I like my Julep picks BUT I'm not really excited for it while I AM excited for my SquareHue polishes.

Originally Posted by Meahlea /img/forum/go_quote.gif
... i am stupidly excited.
This is me. I am so excited about blue or silvery colors. Anything icy looking will hit my happy button.
w00t.gif

ME TOOOO!!!  I've been really excited for the last week.  I'm never this excited about a sub.

It shipped. Here's to hoping that it just shipped and not that it shipped a few days ago and I should be expecting it in my already full mailbox when I get home from my vacation.

It shipped. Here's to hoping that it just shipped and not that it shipped a few days ago and I should be expecting it in my already full mailbox when I get home from my vacation.
Last month, it shipped the day I got my shipping notice, and it arrived two days later. Truly amazing shipping time considering it shipped on a Saturday, arrived on a Monday, and had to go from Miami to Portland in December! (And mine just shipped as well, so now I'm antsy for it to get here already!)

I'm so excited too!

I had no idea what the color collection would be when I signed up, and I am bummed I missed out on the first box, but at least I got in for January.

I joined when they opened the subscriptions. Was totally blown away by the Dec. collection!!
I can hardly wait for Jan's polishes.

They have very nice CS people, too. I love everything about Square Hue, which is a relief, because I had nothing but problems with the other nail polish subscription and their CS people for reasons I never understood at all.

ugh! I am dying to see the January collection. I got an email on the 31st saying it was shipped.
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by meaganola /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Last month, it shipped the day I got my shipping notice, and it arrived two days later. Truly amazing shipping time considering it shipped on a Saturday, arrived on a Monday, and had to go from Miami to Portland in December!

(And mine just shipped as well, so now I'm antsy for it to get here already!)
Hopefully someone will get it today!!  I hope mine arrives today or tomorrow, I can't wait to try out the polish and see what colors there are this month!

I wanna know so bad and I'm not home to check my mail bummer hoping one of you get it today

Oh! A box pic is on Instagram! I can't do spoilers on my phone, but just search for the #squarehue hashtag.

Latest posts

Back