Sephora Birthday Gift 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sweet! My favorite has been the Fresh duo, or the Sephora eye trio (mascara, liner, shadow). I still use the white shadow almost everyday.

Yesss! Benefit is definitely in my top three brands (and probably my favorite brand for foundation/highlighters/etc), so I've very pumped. Plus, I haven't tried either of these two products yet, surprisingly.

August is so far away!

That's exciting! I have been wanting to try that mascara, and my birthday is in Jan!

Nice! I already have both of those products but they are the sample sizes and my b-day isn't until September, so my goal will be to use them up before then. As far as mascara goes my goal is to use up a billion before then lol.

Aww shucks my bday is not till Dec..lol goal use up all the mascara I have so no buy for mascara for the yr

Ooooh, squeeeee! I love Benefit, so I'm really, really excited about this. I love Sephora's birthday gifts. I'm just bummed I have to wait until September to get mine. :/

Aww.. I was really hoping to get the benefit stuff as a birthday gift.. These were my options today:  Maybe I'll wait until tomorrow or so hoping they will change.

s1343557-main-grid.jpg
2012 Fresh Sugar Kisses Mini Lip Duo
Birthday Gift

s1382332-main-grid.jpg

2012 Anthony Logistics Glycolic Facial Cleanser - 3 oz
Birthday Gift

So excited because I'm a January baby! I missed out on the b-day gift last year, and ended up getting it in a swap. So excited to get this!

I got my birthday gift this week and they were still trying to give me the Sugar Lip Treatment. I need to start wearing mascara more often since I have 3 open right now. I couldn't resist opening up the birthday set and using it immediately. I really like it. I also picked up the Ojon 100 point perk.

Originally Posted by wadedl /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I got my birthday gift this week and they were still trying to give me the Sugar Lip Treatment. I need to start wearing mascara more often since I have 3 open right now. I couldn't resist opening up the birthday set and using it immediately. I really like it. I also picked up the Ojon 100 point perk.
wait, so which one did you get? lol. 

lol I got the Benefit one. I ended up with 2 of the Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment sets last year, I still have a new set in my drawer.

Back