• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Sephora Birthday Gift 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Woah, what an awesome gift! I haven't had the chance to try they're real yet, and despite having 6 unopened mascaras, I think I'll be happy when my birthday rolls around again... in 12 months....

LOL my poor co-blogger though. She's a January baby and she received one both from Ipsy and Topbox this month. XD;; Well I guess having extras doesn't hurt as long as you don't open them...

wow that is wonderful news!  i have been DYING to try the Benefit They're Real mascara but they never seem to have free samples.  Meanwhile I have a whole pile of Clinique and Lancome mascara samples that I haven't even opened yet...

What a great gift choice by Sephora!  Thanks for posting it.

Originally Posted by quene8106 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

dammit my birthday was wednesday so i have to wait another 360ish days until i can get it smh
335 days until Sunday, December, 01 2013 |D You can redeem it on the first day of your birthday month so people who are born on the 1st and 30th/31st are equally lucky... you are only super unlucky if you're a december baby ahahah crying everywhere

I'm so excited!  My birthday, is New Years, as well.  I'm going to call my local Sephora store to see if they already have this bad boy and go pick it up...yay!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by Kyuu /img/forum/go_quote.gif

You can redeem it on the first day of your birthday month so people who are born on the 1st and 30th/31st are equally lucky... you are only super unlucky if you're a december baby ahahah crying everywhere
I remember, for last year's at least, that you could only redeem it a certain # of days (14 I think?) before or after your actual birthday. Not necessarily the first of the month... This one looks good! More preferable than last year's for me. I have to wait until Feb.. Not too bad!

Pretty sure it's 14 days before/after your actual bday, so you probably have until the 2nd to redeem it :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />. which means you can get it before all of us!

Originally Posted by quene8106 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

dammit my birthday was wednesday so i have to wait another 360ish days until i can get it smh

My birthday was on the 28th does that mean if i wait i cant get the benefit? I have also been dying to try it

This is fabulous news! Nearly anything beats that horrible Birthday Cake body wash stuff two years ago argh! I can't wait until March! Thanks for letting us know!

Really excited for this, but have to wait for the fall to get one! I loved the Fresh lip duo... I ended up getting a set of 3 and another set of 6. ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I love it, hopefully this year I don't get so caught up in life that I forget to claim mine.  Last birthday I spent the month trying to save my dying cat (because I am a crazy cat lady) and I still think about the lippie I missed out on (I really do love lip gook!)

This looks great.  Even though I had the mascara in my first ipsy bag and wasn't wild about it, this is free so I'll take it!  The luminizer looks neat.  I'll have to wait til October.  Long wait for me!

Latest posts

Back