Breaking out on my NECK?!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
So the past 5 months or so I have been breaking out on my neck. Mainly under my ear and jaw area, on both sides. I thought it could be the various hair care products, so I pretty much stopped using everything except Shampoo & Conditioner.

Now I was having issues with breakouts on my face that started a little over a year ago, but tha'ts pretty much calmed down, and its nothing like it was before.

I clean my neck in the shower but really don't cleanse it a lot with my regular face cleansers. I do use toner on my neck though since the break outs started. I don't really use moisturizer on my neck.

Any thoughts on how to stop neck acne? Its driving me nuts.

I'm mid 20's if that helps

Do you wear foundation and smooth or blend it down your neck? Maybe that's the problem. Also, is it the same acne you were experiencing on your face? Maybe you could try washing your neck when your facial routine and see if it helps.

Originally Posted by MissLindaJean /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Do you wear foundation and smooth or blend it down your neck? Maybe that's the problem. Also, is it the same acne you were experiencing on your face? Maybe you could try washing your neck when your facial routine and see if it helps.
You know I never thought about my foundation, but yes I do blend it down. And I guess the spots where the breakouts are, is the spot I blend the most, if that makes sense. Your a genius!

I already figured i'm going to have to start doing the whole routine on my neck, just seems like such waste of product. I'm really hoping it works.

I get an occasional spot on my jawline and attribute it to not being diligent enough when doing my facial routine. Don't think of it as a waste; you'll be preventing that pesky acne from returning, which is going to make you happier!

Latest posts

Back