Giveaway: Enter to win a VIP Pass to IMATS LA 2013 Pro Day courtesy of LIT COSMETICS

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score

Have you ever wanted to attend IMATS LA on Pro Day? Pro Day is THIS Friday - January 18, 2013! LIT COSMETICS has offered THREE VIP guest passes to our members at Makeup Talk.

What is Pro Day? Pro Day is open ONLY to professionals or those with VIP passes. You can shop at your leisure without the long waits in lines plus as a VIP you can attend Afterglow.

To enter the giveaway contest:

1. Visit LIT COSMETICS Facebook wall and "LIKE" it. (mandatory to win)
  2. Visit MakeupTalk.com Facebook wall and "LIKE" it. (mandatory to win)
  3. Reply to this thread no later than 1/15/2013 5 PM PACIFIC (8 PM Eastern) and three random people will be chosen the same day as the contest ends to receive one VIP guest pass to IMATS LA Pro Day.

This giveaway is TIME SENSITIVE. Winners chosen MUST reply no later than 1/16/2013.

ONE ENTRY PER PERSON. Staff are eligible to enter & win.

Note: You are responsible for for any travel expenses. No other compensation given.

I would love to win these tickets!! I love imats and unfortunately couldnt buy the tickets and i dont wanna wait til next year. I need to win!! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> lol

Ahhh!!!  How exciting!  So happy to have a chance to win this!!

I'm so excited you guys are doing this giveaway!!!

I would be beyond ECSTATIC for the opportunity to win this contest!  
w00t.gif

If I were to win, oh my gosh, help yourself to a kidney! I hope I'm your blood type!!! 
heart.gif

This would be an amazing opportunity! I would love to win! Thanks for the chance to win:)

I would absolutely LOVE to go to IMATS! Life long dream of mineâ¤

What an amazing giveaway! This is right next to my work too, I would love to go!

Thank you for this giveaway!!!! i hope i win!!!  good luck to everyone!!

I have a ticket for Sunday...but would LURVE to go on Friday before all the goodies are sold out.  Pick-me!!!

This giveaway is now closed. I will be selecting three members via a randomizer and will contact them shortly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back