Graze.com USA-- $5/box + First Month free!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi all, 
Came upon Graze.com several months ago but they were only in the UK. Each week, Graze sends out a box of 4 'nibbles' for $5. This seems to be an AMAZING deal, and I love the weekly delivery. They're still closed to the general public, but for some reason they've already launched an invite program so you can be 'invited in' to the program. I found one on Twitter, and will get my 1st and 5th boxes free. I don't believe there is a limit to the number of people you can let into the service. Here's a code for anyone who's interested: personal invite codes are not allowed on MUT, sorry.

Just visit http://www.graze.com and click on the invitation code link on the top. This should bypass any waitlist.

Has anyone in the UK tried this before? There seem to be a ton of enthusiastic reviews online. 

Edit: Fixed link to make sign ups easier.

looks good but they are delivering once a week? $20-$25 per month for snacks... hmm maybe not for me... I'm eating too much :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by tanyamib /img/forum/go_quote.gif
looks good but they are delivering once a week? $20-$25 per month for snacks... hmm maybe not for me... I'm eating too much :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
LOL! I'm going to try it with the free one but since the snacks seem healthy and they have a light option I suspect my Naturebox subscription will go on hold. 

Originally Posted by sg123 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Hi all, 

Came upon Graze.com several months ago but they were only in the UK. Each week, Graze sends out a box of 4 'nibbles' for $5. This seems to be an AMAZING deal, and I love the weekly delivery. They're still closed to the general public, but for some reason they've already launched an invite program so you can be 'invited in' to the program. I found one on Twitter, and will get my 1st and 5th boxes free. I don't believe there is a limit to the number of people you can let into the service. Here's a code for anyone who's interested: personal invite codes are not allowed on MUT, sorry.

Just visit https://www.graze.com/us/launching-soon and click on the invitation code link on the top. This should bypass any waitlist.

Has anyone in the UK tried this before? There seem to be a ton of enthusiastic reviews onl
Is that a promo code?

I am so excited, I have been waiting for this company to launch in the US, they were one of the first sample boxes after birchbox 2 years ago when I was just learning about subs. They send boxes in the UK, and I was so jelly they weren't in the US yet, SO SO excited

This looks neat!  There's more of a selection than GoBites, and it's cheaper than Boxtera for work snacks.  I signed up using gypsiemagic's code, so in case they are one time use, here's mine: personal invite codes are not allowed on MUT, sorry.  I think the first and fifth month are free with that.

They do mention on the site you can push back delivery if you go on vacation (so you wouldn't always have to get 4 a month), but I didn't actually see where that option was after I'd gotten all signed up, and I didn't want to go all the way through the cancellation screen for fear I couldn't get another code.

(I couldn't figure out if this counted as a referral code or not, because it does look like I get some sort of rewards for giving it out, but it's also the only way people can sign up.  I'll take it off if I need to.  Sorry, I'm new and kind of unclear on how that works.)

Just subscribed! The way I see it, $5 a week is a tiny price. Fun surprises, and I have to buy snacks anyway! Pretty practical if you ask me. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Had never heard of the UK version but I can't wait to see what this one brings. I'll try the first 5 then decide if I want to keep it.

Isn't posting personal codes a TOS violation?

Originally Posted by sg123 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Hi all, 

Just visit https://www.graze.com/us/launching-soon and click on the invitation code link on the top. This should bypass any waitlist.

Has anyone in the UK tried this before? There seem to be a ton of enthusiastic reviews online. 

I subscribed. I love that you can go through all their food options and individually choose "never send" on as many as you want. I'm pretty picky, so while I'd love the seed nut and dried fruit mixes, every single one of the "savory snacks" is something I'd never try.

Ok, I'm new, I have been stalking the subscription threads. I wanted to point out that you can't join without one of the invite codes. I signed up to be notified last week but was able to sign up today with the code. It's probably still against TOS but I was happy to be able to join up!

And I signed up for this box to have a low-investment way of having my kids try some new foods (mostly textures)!

I'm not a fan of the weekly shipping becase I don't really want to invest that much monthly on snacks (I'm trying to cut down on subs)  but I do LOVE that you can pick and choose which snacks you like and don't like. Most of my snack subs go to other peope because I don't like chocolate.  Here I can just choose for them never to send me those.  The only things that would be better is if we can skip weeks or choose to ship monthly or bi-weekly or something like that.  I know they have nutrtional information for the low-cal snacks but I wish there was nutriional information for all the snacks they have.

I'm giving it a go for a while though.

This sounds amazing and I was getting super excited watching the YouTube videos on this. How long do u think till they will let people sign up without a code?

Morning folks. I appreciate the news about this new subscription service however I had to edit out all the personal invite codes because those are not allowed even if you're not earning anything. Sorry.

Originally Posted by Dots /img/forum/go_quote.gif
This sounds amazing and I was getting super excited watching the YouTube videos on this. How long do u think till they will let people sign up without a code?
Dots I sent you a PM

I tried Graze for awhile when I lived in the UK and I thought it was a neat idea and was surprised it was taking them awhile to launch here. I was wondering if they were struggling to source some of the snacks or guarantee to deliver them on time, not sure.

BUT, I loved the selection. The site was fun, and gave you the choice to love, like, try, or bin up to about 120 different snacks which were varied in sweetness and nutrition. If you were watching calorie count or didn't want the sweetness, it would eliminate those snacks from your choices.

Some days I got small bags of healthy popcorn, or dried fruit, or dipping snacks... the box just fits right in your mailbox.

I did find it a little expensive for what it was. But if you canceled the box, it wouldn't be long before they would offer you half off another box or something like that.

Originally Posted by zadidoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Morning folks. I appreciate the news about this new subscription service however I had to edit out all the personal invite codes because those are not allowed even if you're not earning anything. Sorry.
So sorry about that, I'm new and figured it would be OK since there was no other way to get in.

(Please read the Terms of Service. Sending people to your site, facebook, blog, etc is not allowed)

I signed up, to try a box or two. I wish the US site had olives like the UK one does! I love olives and I tend to like "wet" snacks more than "dry" ones. But the selection sounds pretty good and I'm really interested to see how I like it. I don't think I'll be keeping it longterm, as $5 a week will add up fast, but I'll probably keep it at least until my 5th box (1st and 5th boxes are free.)

This does look like a fun sub! I know that it's against TOS to post codes, but does anybody know where I might be able to find one? (Or, how long I might be on a waiting list if that's the case?) Thanks for sharing!
icon_smile.gif

Originally Posted by nellswell /img/forum/go_quote.gif

This does look like a fun sub! I know that it's against TOS to post codes, but does anybody know where I might be able to find one? (Or, how long I might be on a waiting list if that's the case?) Thanks for sharing!
icon_smile.gif
I'll send you a PM!

Latest posts

Back