-->

Welcome to MakeupTalk

Sign In  Log in with Facebook

Create Account
Welcome to MakeupTalk, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of MakeupTalk by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Guest Message by DevFuse

Sponsor

Memebox

Recent Images In This Topic/Thread

No Images in this topic
Photo

How Long is the Waiting list?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#Post 1 of 3 OFFLINE   BlueRoses2525

BlueRoses2525

Trainee

• Members
  • Pip
  • 28 posts
  • Joined 26-January 13
Reviews

Posted 27 January 2013 - 07:31 AM

Hello everyone! I'm new to MUT, but I'm loving it already!

I just signed up for Ipsy and was told that I am now on the waiting list. The site doesn't give any indication of how long the waiting list is. If any of you were wait-listed when you first signed up for it, how long did you have to wait until you got your first box?

#Post 2 of 3 OFFLINE   soccerkidtlk

soccerkidtlk

Buff

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 429 posts
  • Joined 23-September 12
Reviews

Posted 27 January 2013 - 07:44 AM

I never had to wait and I only signed up a few months ago. My guess is that you'll be able to get next months bag since this months bag has already been sent out.

#Post 3 of 3 OFFLINE   meaganola

meaganola

Titania, Queen of the Midsummer Swap Fairies

• Super Moderators
  • 7,073 posts
  • Joined 14-January 12
Reviews

Posted 27 January 2013 - 05:42 PM

The waitlist is a brand new development within the past couple of weeks (there was one prior to the ipsy rebranding in September, and I think part of the rebranding involved getting rid of the waitlist, but there have apparently been Developments on the BIrchbox Facebook page that kind of broke things due to a flood of people being urged to dump Birchbox and join ipsy), so I'm not sure there's any real precedent to predict how long it's going to take to get off of it since it came about after they changed up huge chunks of their processes.  

• jossyjack likes this