So I am on the waitlist.....question?...

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I am completely, completely new to this, so bear with me. :/...

How does this waitlist thing work? I put for the waitlist yesterday. I only however, put up for a single month box to try this. Since I put on the waitlist in January...

- Does this mean once they refill, no matter what, I am getting a January box?

- Does this mean they are taking on a waitlist for February, and I am in queue for confirmation for a February box if they have it?

- Does it mean if they don't have enough Februarys, that they are going to shift me over to a March?

- Will I get a January box if it confirms before February, and will get a February box if it  doesn't make it BY February?..

Kind of hoping to get February's box. s:

Originally Posted by Yukiko /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I am completely, completely new to this, so bear with me. :/...

How does this waitlist thing work? I put for the waitlist yesterday. I only however, put up for a single month box to try this. Since I put on the waitlist in January...

- Does this mean once they refill, no matter what, I am getting a January box?

- Does this mean they are taking on a waitlist for February, and I am in queue for confirmation for a February box if they have it?

- Does it mean if they don't have enough Februarys, that they are going to shift me over to a March?

- Will I get a January box if it confirms before February, and will get a February box if it  doesn't make it BY February?..

Kind of hoping to get February's box. s:
Essentially it's like going to the DMV and getting a number then standing in line until your number is called. With Ipsy once there is room for you your credit card will be charged and you'll be sent the bag for that current month. *IF* there is room for February then you'll get a Feb bag, if it's later in the month then most likely you'll get your first bag in March. I think you have a good chance for a Feb bag.

especially since people are a little underwhelmed with the contents of feb's bag!

im waitlisted as well so i cant be much help but i do agree with what zadidoll says: we just have to wait and see when we are next in line. i also pulled this info off of their FAQ if it might be any help:

"Glam Bags are shipped around the middle of every month. You can expect your Glam Bag to arrive within 7-10 business days after it has shipped. You will receive an email with tracking information once your order ships. We ship with the United States Postal Service.

In general, any new ipsy Glam Bag Subscriber that signs up between the 1st of the month and the last day of the month (for any month) will get the next month’s Glam Bag. For example, if you order a subscription in August, your subscriptions starts with a September Glam Bag shipped to you in September. That said, we often extend the subscription period for as long as we can, to maximize the number of people that can get our amazing Glam Bags!"

this is minus the wait list factor but since you signed up this month you'll be getting the February if you get in.

Wait, the objects for the february bag/box is known already? That kinda kills the surprise. D:.... But that's good to know. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Thanks!

well I hate suprises, so it was kinda perfect for me. lol. but yeah. theres a thread on here that talks about it and we've pretty much got all the contents figured out. minus one. but thats just details, we now the brand even. lol

Well, if it is disappointing people, I might as well look. I mean, I guess it's best to know why people are let down on this upcoming month, and whether to wait or not. Thanks. x:

Edit: Yeah, I suppose when looking at what January had to offer, I am kind of weary with those. When does the March box start up exactly? Like, if I canceled here, and waited, when would I be in the okay for March to order?

side note*** ahhh, I just noticed. my K key hasn't been pressing. which is unfortunate for someone who types quickly...and whose name starts with K.....but anywaysss. yeah. I have nooo idea. if you jump back on the list after the bags ship, you might have more people who have put this on the chopping block. but its all a guessing game at this point :/

Oh well, I canceled for now. I should have another good two checks at the end of February, so maybe around march, do the one month, then if I like it, maybe the year.

Oh welll, thanks. I'll hold off on it for a biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit longer. s:

Latest posts

Back