Subscription boxes

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello everyone I subscribed to a lot of the beauty and natural boxes, can't wait to get them in the mail. After I get them I'm going to cancel the ones I don't want. I'm not sure on the want able box because I seen some of the reviews and it doesn't look like you get much, and $40 is a little steep so we'll see

Welcome to Makeup Talk.
hand.gif
First thing, please read our Terms of Service. Next go visit your profile (top of the page) and fill out some information about yourself so we can get to know you. We hope you have a fun time here, get answers to any questions, and find some beauty inspirations. Please don't hesitate to private message myself or other moderators if you need something. 

Some of our most well-loved sections are:

Makeup Discussion

Makeup Videos & Tutorials

Nail Talk

General Chit Chat

Hair Care Talk

Subscription & Sampling Programs

Hauls and Stashes

Welcome! 
flowers.gif
flowers.gif
flowers.gif

Makeuptalk is a wonderfully helpful community and I'm glad you've found us. I hope you enjoy your time here and if you have any questions don't hesitate to contact me or another moderator!

Hi thanks I appreciate that. I just wanted to say that I subscribed to beauty fix and I was so looking forward to getting my box and when I did I was missing my makeup bag and received the wrong eyeshadow:-(

Hi thanks I appreciate that. I just wanted to say that I subscribed to beauty fix and I was so looking forward to getting my box and when I did I was missing my makeup bag and received the wrong eyeshadow:-(
When I subscribed to beautyfix something was missing from my package as well and I called their CS and they said no problem and mailed it right out. They were great!

Hey, I just spoke to their customer service and they were really great. They are sending my missing item. I love their subscription and will continue, I'm actually taking it to work to show everyone.

Hey everyone just received my popsugar must have box and it just wasn't for me so I'm going to cancel. Was anyone happy with their box? I just feel the items in the box weren't that great.

Latest posts

Back