What are your guilty pleasure TV shows?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I know there's a favorite tv shows thread, but for me, anyway, there's a big difference between my favorite tv shows and my totally guilty pleasure tv shows. =) 

I bet everyone has one - that show you secretly keep up with because it's so trashy/crazy/dramatic/silly, but you wouldn't want to tell anyone about it!

Right now my favorite guilty pleasure show is TLC's "Cheer Perfection" ... it's basically like "Dance Moms," only it's about cheer moms. (It's weird because you'd think as a dancer I'd like "Dance Moms" better, but I really can't stand Abby!) Even though I'm sure it's scripted, I love how crazy Ann is - she is so mean!

What is your favorite guilty pleasure show? 

Well my profile lists my fav genre. But my guilty pleasure is Ancient Aliens and Gordon Ramsay's Kitchen Nightmares. Especially, the earlier British and American seasons. The later seasons tend to be more about the drama then the actual make over.

I'm going to have to check out cheer perfection because I loooove dance mom's. I don't feel guilty about my tastes but most other people would call them guilty pleasures...90210 is one of my favorite's that is still on air and I"m trying to get into the carrie diaries but I don't know if I can.

I LOVE dance moms! Not because of Abby though... I definitely feel bad for those little girls sometimes, but at least they are getting their names out there, and I know most of the drama is probably staged. Plus she really pushes them to be their best all the time and grow as dancers, which I can respect. I've never heard of Cheer Perfection. I'll have to check that one out!

I think it would be Game of Thrones. I'm not even supposed to watch it as my family is strongly against it. lol

Dance Moms reminds me of my childhood so much. Constantly on the road for competitions, waiting in lines for broadway auditions, crazy backstage moms and cat fights. Here's my list of what I like to call my "bubblegum shows" Honey Boo Boo (I'm always amazed these people are real) Pretty Little Liars Carrie Diaries 90210 Revenge Dance Moms I know theres more than this but my cats just ripped me out of a good sleep and I can't think straight lol.

I'm obsessed with shows (i accidentally typed shoes, i guess that's what's on my mind!) on Investigation Discovery and my husband thinks it's creepy that I can watch it for hours. I'm also sucked into the Real Housewives of Orange County- since that's where I'm from and the New York Housewives. Come to think of it, Bravo sucks me into a lot of their shows. Oh yeah and Flipping Out!

My new one is Orphan Black. I am just mesmerized at how Tatiana can pull off so many complex characters, especially when they interact with each other in the same scenes.

This isn't a guilty pleasure one, as I don't have one of those... But... Sanjay and Craig rocks!!!!!!!!!!!! Its a kids cartoon, its dumb and stupid, but that's why I love it. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />:D

The Peoples Court (hangs head in shame) I've been watching it since I was little...I don;t know why but I love itQ

Latest posts

Back