SquareHue - March 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Really hoping for an emerald green in March! I wonder if they'll actually incorporate a beer bottle amber-ish color too, or if I'm just taking the preview too literally. But yeah, really hoping for emerald green!

I'm hoping for a nice deep shimmery Guinness brown. Between Pantone and SH's inspiration boards in Pinterest, emerald seems a given. I hope. ETA: I really like the way that photo has one bottle that is a mix of green *and* amber! I can see myself doing Irish tips rather than French or a brown-to-green gradient.

A brown scares me a little, but green I can get on board with. I think I'll love March's colors though!

Looks like a bunch of drunk leprechauns got a hold of the Square Hue Crew.
beer.gif

I loooooooooooooooooove brown polish. I am on a perpetural hunt for the perfect "I just dipped my hands in liquid milk chocolate" look. Emerald green would be nice and spicy too. Looks like a great preview.

Actually the brown one reminds me of a duo-chrome - wishful thinking here.

I would also dig an orange since it's also a color for Ireland. I normally hate that color (it can literally give me a headache!), but I do like to break it out for St. Patrick's Day since my family isn't Catholic. The rest if the month is all about the green, though, because that's when things really start to grow and come back from winter blah around here.

Originally Posted by zadidoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Actually the brown one reminds me of a duo-chrome - wishful thinking here.
Oooh a nice green brown duochrome would make me drool!

I can definitely see them pulling out a shimmery deep Emerald. And based on previous boxes, I'm going to throw out a guess for a pastel or mint green as well. I am hoping for a neat glitter coat too!

I just changed my polish to Zoya Storm, and it occurred to me:  A green version of midnight flurries!  y/y?

That would match one of my eyeshadows- Abbey St Clare : Midnight in Tunisia

Originally Posted by Dalylah /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Oooh a nice green brown duochrome would make me drool!

i loveee brown but i hate green (unless it's olive or camo) . I guess i won't be signing up just yet...

Oh oh oh!  My card just charged!  Now comes the hardest part of the month:  Waiting for my new toys to arrive.  February is already the longest month of the year**, and this is just going to make it worse.

** I don't care what the calendar says.  February lasts nine weeks, and we are currently in week five.  It just goes on *forever*, all blah and cold and rainy and exhausting and cranky-making.  Spring is *never* going to arrive and kick in fully.

I just suspended my account. I wanted March, but after that I need a break. Considering March is already paid for, I wanted to get it done before being billed for August. I can't justify right now so it seemed easier. Does anyone know how suspension works? I figured I may want to go back so I didn't think I should cancel. My March order says processing, which I'm assuming is because I paid Feb. 4th.

Originally Posted by bbbrandnewww /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I just suspended my account. I wanted March, but after that I need a break. Considering March is already paid for, I wanted to get it done before being billed for August. I can't justify right now so it seemed easier. Does anyone know how suspension works? I figured I may want to go back so I didn't think I should cancel. My March order says processing, which I'm assuming is because I paid Feb. 4th.
I did as well. I wish I knew how the billing worked- it's billed ahead, right?

Originally Posted by ledfordica /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I did as well. I wish I knew how the billing worked- it's billed ahead, right?
As far as I know, yes. I don't really like that and they keep sending stuff to my billing address even though I have updated my shipping numerous times and called.

Originally Posted by bbbrandnewww /img/forum/go_quote.gif

As far as I know, yes. I don't really like that and they keep sending stuff to my billing address even though I have updated my shipping numerous times and called.
I wasn't wildly impressed with their customer service. I signed up with the 14.99 coupon code right before it ended, and it ended up getting goofed and I wasn't billed correctly. They turned around and said they couldn't offer me the coupon code price, even though that's what I signed up with (since then I have taken screen shots of ALL the transactions I use coupon codes with, thank you SquareHue). So they offered me the January box free of charge. I didn't get the January box until February. And it was only after inquiring a few times about it. At one point I had been billed for two months, about to be billed for the third and had only received ONE box. I needed a breather and decided to suspend.

Sorry, this sort of turned into a rant! Anyway, I would suggest letting them know you are disappointed with their CService, and that having the boxes still sent to your billing address is unprofessional at this point. I understand that they're new, but it's unacceptable.

Latest posts

Back