Goodies.Co February 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hiya, I'm not sure if the Goodies.Co thread for this month has been created yet... I tried looking for it.

However, I do want to notify others that they are starting to send emails! First one! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

It looks like they ship on the 2nd Friday and onwards. Can't wait!

I will be getting Box 1. I wasn't thrilled with January, but I hope February is filled with candy and decadence.

Ahh, I didn't see a box number until you've pointed it out. I'll be receiving number 7.

I'm getting box 8.  I hope that my box ships a little earlier this month.  I just got my Jan box three days ago, on Feb 2.

Wow! It seems like there are a lot of box variations this month!

I wasn't too thrilled with my January box either.

Box 8 for me this month and wow I think that's the biggest variety we've seen so far!

Box 2! I think in the past the highest they've gone was 4. But I was also irked last month that my profile indicates I like spicy, flavorful foods and instead got everything in the original bland flavors when they had spicy variatins.

It seemed to me they had a lot of sweet items last month, I'm hoping for more savory items. Either way I'm sure i'll enjoy it!

Latest posts

Back