Bare Minerals Remix Collection for Spring 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dalylah

Lacquer Lackey
Reaction score

Bare Minerals has released their Remix Collection for Spring 2013. These are available now in stores and online.

The collection includes:

Loud & Clear Lip Sheer $15

Tangerine Trance, Berry Remix, Amped Pink

Secret Radiance All Over Face Color $19

Remix Edition

Ready Blush - Remix Edition $22

The Natural High

Flawless Definition Mascara $18

Top: Aqua Blast, Bottom: Black

Round the Clock Waterproof Eyeliner $15

Midnight

Source

Source

Ready Eyeshadow 4.0 $30

Top: The Next Big Thing, Bottom: The Wild Thing

Bronzing Mineral Veil Finishing Powder Broad Spectrum SPF 25 $20

I have The Next Big Thing, love it!  The BE pressed shadow formula has become my favorite, so nice.  I also have The Natural High blush, but haven't used it much yet.

LOVE the round the clock liner;  it's the only one I've tried that actually stays on my waterline for hours and doesn't irritate my eyes. It has a really soft texture but the only negative i can think of is that its kind of hard to smudge because it sets fast. 

Originally Posted by beautymadn3ss /img/forum/go_quote.gif

wow those palettes look pretty pigmented!
The Next Big Thing - WOW....you're right beautymadn3ss, those colors just seriously POP with pigmentation! Also, does anyone know how pigmented the aqua mascara is? I'm always on the lookout for bright colored mascaras that you can actually see lol

Ohh those colors look so pretty in that first eyeshadow palete! I really really wish I could get it.

My goal this year is to use up my makeup so that I can buy stuff next year. But I don't really forsee that happening anytime soon unfortunately!

Latest posts

Back