New Sub? Blush Mystery Box

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Anyone else sign up for the Blush Mystery Box? They say it's over $200 in skin, makeup, & hair products for $34.95 for 1x box or subscribe monthly for $24.95, includes the shipping. Sounds pretty promising because they sell so many different lines in their site- as long as it's not like soon to expire products.

Originally Posted by Missyrocks /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Anyone else sign up for the Blush Mystery Box? They say it's over $200 in skin, makeup, & hair products for $34.95 for 1x box or subscribe monthly for $24.95, includes the shipping. Sounds pretty promising because they sell so many different lines in their site- as long as it's not like soon to expire products.
I JUST signed up for it! If you sign up today you also get an extra mystery gift. I've ordered stuff from Derm Store before and they have great brands, great shipping and great customer service, so I'm definitly willing to give this a try. I also have a feeling that their first box should be extra great since they will probably want to use it to attract new customers.

I signed up to try it for a month with the 20% off code on purchases over $25 - VIPCSBL25 -  it included a 2 year subscription to Better Homes and Gardens. 

No!  Why did you have to tell me abt this? Looks like I'm going to have to sign up for this one too. Love dermstore. Dermstore is no longer on ebates!  How weird!

I signed up for one month with the discount - looks like a lot of products if the shadow outlines are what's included.

I personally have no interest once seeing someone is related to dermstore. I've had terrible customer service from them, I've seen their mystery boxes before and they are terrible, and I think beautyfix sends out old stock, so I imagine blush will do the same.

I just ordered it.  I canceled Glossybox so I have space in my monthly box budget.  I'm pretty excited to see what is in this one.  My order says 1-3 day shipping, so we should know soon.

Dermstore has given me great customer service.  I even sent an unsolicited complimentary email a few weeks ago because I felt like they took such good care of me.

But, if they send me a bunch of stuff that's close to expiration then I'll probably cancel pretty quickly.  I don't have a huge backlog, but nobody wants a bunch of old stuff.

I'm extremely tempted, since I got the email this morning. But as a long-term BeautyFix subscriber and an idiot who bought the "mystery bags" in the summer, I'm wary. I feel like I could guess what's in the package just based on the things that have been repeated as options in my BeautyFix selections for the past year and a half. And man...I'd be so pissed to get yet another Cures by Avance eye cream or Purlisse lip balm, or a bag that counts as one of the items.

Yikes - I ordered and now I regret it since there is nothing on BeautyFix that I have wanted for months...hopefully no Degree body spray!  (I should have gotten the Clinique Bloomingdale's  GWP instead). That being said, never had a problem with the CS at Dermastore, and who knows... they first box could be awesome to attract subscribers. 

Originally Posted by amygab1126 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'm extremely tempted, since I got the email this morning. But as a long-term BeautyFix subscriber and an idiot who bought the "mystery bags" in the summer, I'm wary. I feel like I could guess what's in the package just based on the things that have been repeated as options in my BeautyFix selections for the past year and a half. And man...I'd be so pissed to get yet another Cures by Avance eye cream or Purlisse lip balm, or a bag that counts as one of the items.
I'm one of those idiots too - never again!

Originally Posted by amygab1126 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

What is BeautyFix and what is their relationship to Derm Store and this new Blush Box....??? Just wondering so I can cancel if need be!

Originally Posted by FoxxyNiki /img/forum/go_quote.gif

What is BeautyFix and what is their relationship to Derm Store and this new Blush Box....??? Just wondering so I can cancel if need be!
beautyfix is dermstores quarterly subscription box where you pick your own products. Dermstore and blush.com are the same company.

I am so curious to see what you guys receive, I hesitated to order because of the same reason, the Dermstore mystery bag I got a couple months ago was pretty much expired or old products; just got one face peel that seemed to be current; this sub seems interesting though so hope it turns out to be all new products:)

Latest posts

Back