A Date with the Oscars 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dalylah

Lacquer Lackey
Reaction score
A Date with the Oscars

February 24th we will be chatting here about anything and everything going on during the red carpet event at the Oscars. We will have all of the best celebrity pictures, gossip and fashion. Join us at 4:00 p.m. Pacific time to weigh in on the event. Feel free to chat here about anything Oscars ahead of time.

Photos Courtesy of Celebutopia

I don't catch the actual awards shows too much, mostly tune in for Red Carpet looks and music. . I just check to see who won what, unless I'm wanting to catch specific people' s speeches.. which after thanking friends and family it's often something stupid, politicized, or goofy lol.

So, this is like the Fashion Police commentary... Area... I like who Brandi is wearing. Unfortunately the top is too small for her bust size. I like Kristin's look and who she is wearing. Not a fan of Guiliana's eye shadow colour and her hair fell, and her gown looks shapeless on her. I am not a fan of big hair, but it works on Maria, and her make-up palette compliments the colour of her gown.

Anyone see anything they really love yet? I am really liking Maria Menounos' and Reese Witherspoon's hair. Amy Adams looks like a princess in her outfit!

Latest posts

Back