Birchbox April 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Just got an email about this :

We’ve tapped the beauty and wellness experts at Women’s Health for this exclusive Birchbox filled with must-try products. Subscribe now for $10/month and get your first monthly delivery in April.

Your April Women's Health Birchbox will include:

• Favorites from Cargo, Ojon, Caudalie, Supergoop!, and more
  • An offer to receive a 1-year subscription to Women's Health, a $9.99 value
  • Expert product advice and easy-to-follow beauty tutorials
Limited quantities available!

WomensHealth_LandingPage480x460Graphics-2.png

I'm curious about the shaving cream. Also it seems like we are getting a year of Women's Health so not a bad box. I have only been subed to BB since November and this will be my first special box.

I know some people will be disappointed, but I LOVE getting skin & hair care products, and if those products are correct, it seems like this box will have both.  (I like getting make-up too, don't get me wrong, but I am still fine tuning my skin care routine).

That annoys me the wording, subscribe now to get your first box in April. I've been on a waitlist for Birchbox for several weeks now.

Do we know yet if this box will have an opt-in for current subscribers?

Originally Posted by JessP /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Do we know yet if this box will have an opt-in for current subscribers?
Well, I got this email back when I filled out the form.

Thank you for requesting an invite. In approximately two weeks, you will receive an email with a link to purchase your subscription and receive your Women's Health Birchbox. To ensure delivery, please add [email protected] to your address book.

From reading the blog, it appears like it is an automatic opt-in. And the link says the same think in the fine print.

The April Women’s Health Birchbox includes details on how to receive a special one year subscription to Women’s Health Magazine (a $9.99 value).

Sign up now and get details on how to redeem your magazine, or a refund, in your April Birchbox!

Please note: Joining Birchbox via the link above does not guarantee receipt of the April Women’s Health Box, as supplies are limited. Existing Birchbox subscribers will be receiving Women’s Health boxes in April. There is no need to join this list.

http://www.birchbox.com/promotion/womenshealth?utm_source=Sailthru&utm_medium=email&utm_term=030513_W_womenshealth_CANCELS&utm_campaign=030113_W_WomensHealth_cancels

So GG style everyone opts in.

Originally Posted by Missglammygirl /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Well, I got this email back when I filled out the form.

Thank you for requesting an invite. In approximately two weeks, you will receive an email with a link to purchase your subscription and receive your Women's Health Birchbox. To ensure delivery, please add [email protected] to your address book.

From reading the blog, it appears like it is an automatic opt-in. And the link says the same think in the fine print.

The April Women’s Health Birchbox includes details on how to receive a special one year subscription to Women’s Health Magazine (a $9.99 value).

Sign up now and get details on how to redeem your magazine, or a refund, in your April Birchbox!

Please note: Joining Birchbox via the link above does not guarantee receipt of the April Women’s Health Box, as supplies are limited. Existing Birchbox subscribers will be receiving Women’s Health boxes in April. There is no need to join this list.

http://www.birchbox.com/promotion/womenshealth?utm_source=Sailthru&utm_medium=email&utm_term=030513_W_womenshealth_CANCELS&utm_campaign=030113_W_WomensHealth_cancels

So GG style everyone opts in.
Oh okay! Thanks for the info! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I got my April women's health magazine today with the beauty feature partnering with birchbox.  It's called Tiny Tweaks, Big Results, which seems to be the theme for April.  There's a couple of notes in the story - first, it says all products available at birchbox.com, and at the end it says, "Reserve your Women's Health-curated Birchbox now! Birchbox is a subscription service that sends curated beauty finds to your home once a month.  Go to birchbox.com/womenshealth to join, and receive your first mailing (which may be filled with some of the products in this story) in April.  Quantities are limited, so move fast!"

The products featured in the article are:

• Yes to Grapefruit Brightening Facial Towelettes
  • Atelier Cologne travel set
  • Malin+Goetz Bergamot Body Wash
  • Caudalie Divine Oil
  • Simple Revitalizing Eye Roll-on
  • Elizabeth Arden Visible Difference Skin Balancing Lotion Sunscreen SPF 15
  • Kiehl's Powerful-Strength Line-Reducing Concentrate
  • StriVectin-SD Eye Concentrate for Wrinkles
  • Supergoop! Advanced Anti-Aging Eye Cream SPF 37
  • Youngblood Anti-Shine Mattifier
  • Kusmi Tea Wellness Assortment
  • Benta Berry G-1 Moisturizing Face Cream
  • Oribe Shampoo & Conditioner for Beautiful Color
  • Cargo Water Resistant Blush
  • Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Repair CC Cream
  • Ojon Rare Blend Deep Conditioner
  • Nexxus Hydra-Light Leave-in Conditioning Foam

Originally Posted by gracewilson /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I got my April women's health magazine today with the beauty feature partnering with birchbox.  It's called Tiny Tweaks, Big Results, which seems to be the theme for April.  There's a couple of notes in the story - first, it says all products available at birchbox.com, and at the end it says, "Reserve your Women's Health-curated Birchbox now! Birchbox is a subscription service that sends curated beauty finds to your home once a month.  Go to birchbox.com/womenshealth to join, and receive your first mailing (which may be filled with some of the products in this story) in April.  Quantities are limited, so move fast!"

The products featured in the article are:

• Yes to Grapefruit Brightening Facial Towelettes
  • Atelier Cologne travel set
  • Malin+Goetz Bergamot Body Wash
  • Caudalie Divine Oil
  • Simple Revitalizing Eye Roll-on
  • Elizabeth Arden Visible Difference Skin Balancing Lotion Sunscreen SPF 15
  • Kiehl's Powerful-Strength Line-Reducing Concentrate
  • StriVectin-SD Eye Concentrate for Wrinkles
  • Supergoop! Advanced Anti-Aging Eye Cream SPF 37
  • Youngblood Anti-Shine Mattifier
  • Kusmi Tea Wellness Assortment
  • Benta Berry G-1 Moisturizing Face Cream
  • Oribe Shampoo & Conditioner for Beautiful Color
  • Cargo Water Resistant Blush
  • Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Repair CC Cream
  • Ojon Rare Blend Deep Conditioner
  • Nexxus Hydra-Light Leave-in Conditioning Foam
Some stuff sounds quite cool, specially the cargo , but knowing my luck I won't get that XD

I would love to try the Cargo blush! Living in Florida, my makeup seems to melt off my face as soon as I step out the door.

Originally Posted by beautymadn3ss /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Some stuff sounds quite cool, specially the cargo , but knowing my luck I won't get that XD
Me too, hopefuly April will be better.

I need that blush!!!! LOL My makeup is mostly splashed off my face within a couple of hours at work (dog groomer) and I love trying new items that might actually last all day!

Latest posts

Back