Zoya Stunning and Irresistible for Summer 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oof. Hazel and Rikki for me, definitely. I want Tinsley as well, but I know I would never wear it. I just don't wear pink polish, regardless of the finish. If it was a lipgloss, it would be an instabuy, though.

Kerry, Hazel and Bobbi are the ones I like the best...Hazel is #1 though. It looks awesome! The rest are kind of meh to me...nothing I haven't seen before.

Loving the irresistible collection also Josie and Rocky from the stunning collection.

Love the Bobbi and Tinsley. I only have one zoya polish but honestly it's the best nail polish I have as far as lasting power. It never chips and goes on so smoothly. I wish I could find Zoya's polishes in the stores. Where do ya'll buy them from?

Originally Posted by Amanda Warwick /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Love the Bobbi and Tinsley. I only have one zoya polish but honestly it's the best nail polish I have as far as lasting power. It never chips and goes on so smoothly. I wish I could find Zoya's polishes in the stores. Where do ya'll buy them from?
Do you have a Beauty Plus Salon? That's where I get all my Zoya polishes from.

Ulta has some, but they're usually just the most recent collections. Most of mine are online purchases, but if I'm buying in-person, there are two stores in my area that have a wider range: Blush Beauty Bar (they only have one store, though) and Ed Wyse (more locations, including one that I've found so far in a Portland suburb plus some in the Puget Sound area, but I think they're still only regional and not national).

Originally Posted by Dalylah /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Zoya will be releasing the two matching Stunning and Irresistible Collections on April 15. Here is a little preview:

Hey thanks Dalylah for updating about Zoya summer collection.These colors are just gorgeous ... Hazel and Rikki are stunning...loved it !!

Hazel, tinsley, Rikki and Amy (because that's my name, and I feel a weird urge to get it because of that).

Back