Essie Resort Collection for Summer 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dalylah

Lacquer Lackey
Reaction score
Essie has released their Resort Collection for Summer 2013. Are you interested in buying any of these? I am a sucker for that sort of blue and purple so it's a maybe for me.

Come here!

In the Cab-ana

Under-Where?

First Timer

All swatches courtesy of Scrangie

Originally Posted by Dalylah /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Essie has released their Resort Collection for Summer 2013. Are you interested in buying any of these? I am a sucker for that sort of blue and purple so it's a maybe for me.

Come here!

In the Cab-ana

Under-Where?

First Timer

All swatches courtesy of Scrangie
I think I need all of these!

In the Cab-ana and Come Here! look fab. I have a oair of slides the same color as First Timer lol.

i got in the cab-ana, but mine came out much more teal-er than the pics. Looks more like Turquoise & Caicos on my nails :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Under wear looks a LOT like Play Date, a color they already have out (and that I own and love).  I want the other three but am gonna have to try to refrain... for now 
wink3.gif

Come Here looks nice, just wish it was a little more coral than red.
I agree. In the top photo (essie collection photo) it looks much more like a coral, but on the nails it looks so red.

Back