Welcome to the new and improved MakeupTalk! Please see our announcement here!

Sponsors

Photo

Coco Rocha Fancy Box

• Please log in to reply
108 replies to this topic

#1 Sputinka

Sputinka

Posted 04 April 2013 - 12:11 AM

Mine arrived today, out of the blue- and it's probably the best Fancy box I've seen yet!! [SPOILER=Warning: Spoiler!] http://www.makeuptal.../350/height/700 The Little Dictionary of Fashion book by Christian Dior!! Jewel shaped ice cube tray spike chain bracelet american apparel over the knee socks 2 china glaze polishes in concrete catwalk and sun worshipper mini l'occitane hand cream [/SPOILER] Looks like the curator really did curate this one!! :D

#2 wurly

wurly

Posted 04 April 2013 - 12:32 AM

is this a fancy box? where do i get one?

#3 Sputinka

Sputinka

Posted 04 April 2013 - 12:38 AM

Yep http://www.thefancy....ox-Subscription I'm not sure if there are still any promo codes floating around. Anyone know?

#4 wurly

wurly

Posted 04 April 2013 - 12:41 AM

is this box from Japan? 

#5 Sputinka

Sputinka

Posted 04 April 2013 - 12:48 AM

No. Why?

#6 Sputinka

Sputinka

Posted 04 April 2013 - 12:57 AM

FYI active $25 off code is 25OFF7

#7 Javaprincess

Javaprincess

Posted 04 April 2013 - 01:17 AM

This was my very first of any of the Fancy boxes....definitely more girly than the others I have seen which was why I wanted the Coco one ;). I loved the bracelet, lotion, nail polishes (liked the grey better) and knee socks. I liked the book and hated the ice cube tray (stupid). What is it with Fancy and ice cube trays? I only paid $21 with shipping after the discount and was pleased.....I did cancel though as paying full price seems a little too risky. Might try another Fancy with the coupon code.

#8 wurly

wurly

Posted 04 April 2013 - 01:25 AM

Their site is in English and Japanese.

#9 Sputinka

Sputinka

Posted 04 April 2013 - 01:27 AM

Strange, it's only in English for me!

#10 Sputinka

Sputinka

Posted 04 April 2013 - 01:31 AM

This was my very first of any of the Fancy boxes....definitely more girly than the others I have seen which was why I wanted the Coco one ;). I loved the bracelet, lotion, nail polishes (liked the grey better) and knee socks. I liked the book and hated the ice cube tray (stupid). What is it with Fancy and ice cube trays? I only paid $21 with shipping after the discount and was pleased.....I did cancel though as paying full price seems a little too risky. Might try another Fancy with the coupon code.

I actually really like the ice cube tray, it's fun. And way better than a t-shirt, to me.

#11 JenniferV

JenniferV

Posted 04 April 2013 - 03:25 AM

Ohh, I can't wait to get mine!

#12 rubyjuls

rubyjuls

Posted 04 April 2013 - 05:54 AM

My box came today as well.  I was quite pleased with it.  I think the ice cube tray is fun.  I'll definitely be using and enjoying all of the items in this. :)

#13 missnaya

missnaya

Posted 04 April 2013 - 06:49 AM

Soo cute!! This is way better than the Pink Fancy box!

#14 kawaiimeows

kawaiimeows

Posted 04 April 2013 - 11:39 AM

I'm not a fan of coco rocha but this box is definitely the best fancy box I've seen yet. Though I really can't envision how the bracelet works hahah.

#15 StuffedMailbox

StuffedMailbox

Posted 04 April 2013 - 12:05 PM

Originally Posted by Sputinka View Post

Mine arrived today, out of the blue- and it's probably the best Fancy box I've seen yet!!
Spoiler

Looks like the curator really did curate this one!!

That is a really cute box!  I ordered the Tyler Florence box so that should be here after the 15th.  I still have 8 dollars left over from my gift card and with the coupon I could get a box for 12 dollars.  I wish they would change the price of their boxes.  I would actually keep a subscription instead of cancelling and ordering again with a new coupon.

#16 ginmorel

ginmorel

Posted 04 April 2013 - 12:08 PM

Originally Posted by StuffedMailbox View Post

That is a really cute box!  I ordered the Tyler Florence box so that should be here after the 15th.  I still have 8 dollars left over from my gift card and with the coupon I could get a box for 12 dollars.  I wish they would change the price of their boxes.  I would actually keep a subscription instead of cancelling and ordering again with a new coupon.

I also ordered the Tyler Florence box hopefully its good. I like this box a lot best fancy box I've seen

#17 Javaprincess

Javaprincess

Posted 04 April 2013 - 07:41 PM

I actually really like the ice cube tray, it's fun. And way better than a t-shirt, to me.

I just can't see using it....but I dont like ice ;) some of the tees I have seen from Fancy boxes look awful but I'm old!

#18 JenniferV

JenniferV

Posted 05 April 2013 - 12:50 AM

Originally Posted by Javaprincess View Post

I just can't see using it....but I dont like ice some of the tees I have seen from Fancy boxes look awful but I'm old!

Use it to make Jello shots!!!

I got mine today as well.  Same items and I am very happy!  MUCH better than P!nk's box!  And the cards on this one explained why each item was so amazing!

AppleMark

#19 nicepenguins

nicepenguins

Posted 05 April 2013 - 02:18 AM

This one was great! I hope popsugar does some like this one. Clearly put together by a stylish person.
I made my list!

#20 luaiko

luaiko

Posted 05 April 2013 - 02:25 AM

Got mine today - exact same items and colors. I love the box so much; I'm much happier with it than with the regular fancy box.

edited post - I can't get the spoiler link to work? Will someone please enlighten a newb?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users