Coco Rocha Fancy Box

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Mine arrived today, out of the blue- and it's probably the best Fancy box I've seen yet!!
The Little Dictionary of Fashion book by Christian Dior!! Jewel shaped ice cube tray spike chain bracelet american apparel over the knee socks 2 china glaze polishes in concrete catwalk and sun worshipper mini l'occitane hand cream

Looks like the curator really did curate this one!! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

This was my very first of any of the Fancy boxes....definitely more girly than the others I have seen which was why I wanted the Coco one ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />. I loved the bracelet, lotion, nail polishes (liked the grey better) and knee socks. I liked the book and hated the ice cube tray (stupid). What is it with Fancy and ice cube trays? I only paid $21 with shipping after the discount and was pleased.....I did cancel though as paying full price seems a little too risky. Might try another Fancy with the coupon code.

This was my very first of any of the Fancy boxes....definitely more girly than the others I have seen which was why I wanted the Coco one ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />. I loved the bracelet, lotion, nail polishes (liked the grey better) and knee socks. I liked the book and hated the ice cube tray (stupid). What is it with Fancy and ice cube trays? I only paid $21 with shipping after the discount and was pleased.....I did cancel though as paying full price seems a little too risky. Might try another Fancy with the coupon code.
I actually really like the ice cube tray, it's fun. And way better than a t-shirt, to me.

My box came today as well.  I was quite pleased with it.  I think the ice cube tray is fun.  I'll definitely be using and enjoying all of the items in this. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I'm not a fan of coco rocha but this box is definitely the best fancy box I've seen yet. Though I really can't envision how the bracelet works hahah.

Originally Posted by Sputinka /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Mine arrived today, out of the blue- and it's probably the best Fancy box I've seen yet!!

The Little Dictionary of Fashion book by Christian Dior!!

Jewel shaped ice cube tray

spike chain bracelet

american apparel over the knee socks

2 china glaze polishes in concrete catwalk and sun worshipper

mini l'occitane hand cream
Looks like the curator really did curate this one!!
biggrin.gif
That is a really cute box!  I ordered the Tyler Florence box so that should be here after the 15th.  I still have 8 dollars left over from my gift card and with the coupon I could get a box for 12 dollars.  I wish they would change the price of their boxes.  I would actually keep a subscription instead of cancelling and ordering again with a new coupon.

Originally Posted by StuffedMailbox /img/forum/go_quote.gif

That is a really cute box!  I ordered the Tyler Florence box so that should be here after the 15th.  I still have 8 dollars left over from my gift card and with the coupon I could get a box for 12 dollars.  I wish they would change the price of their boxes.  I would actually keep a subscription instead of cancelling and ordering again with a new coupon.
I also ordered the Tyler Florence box hopefully its good. I like this box a lot best fancy box I've seen

I actually really like the ice cube tray, it's fun. And way better than a t-shirt, to me.
I just can't see using it....but I dont like ice ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> some of the tees I have seen from Fancy boxes look awful but I'm old!

Originally Posted by Javaprincess /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I just can't see using it....but I dont like ice
wink.gif
some of the tees I have seen from Fancy boxes look awful but I'm old!
Use it to make Jello shots!!!

I got mine today as well.  Same items and I am very happy!  MUCH better than P!nk's box!  And the cards on this one explained why each item was so amazing!

This one was great! I hope popsugar does some like this one. Clearly put together by a stylish person.

Got mine today - exact same items and colors. I love the box so much; I'm much happier with it than with the regular fancy box.

edited post - I can't get the spoiler link to work? Will someone please enlighten a newb?

Latest posts

Back