Mother's Day GlossyBox

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Ashitude /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I bought one because I have no self control... lol
I am teetering on the brink of caving in. Because I think the purple ribbon they used in the photo is pretty. Apparently I have no self control either :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> but ah well we do have fun at least!

Ugh, this really bugs me! I want to order one for my mom but she's picky about her beauty products. I wouldn't want to give her a gift she won't want or use. Spoilers please, Glossybox!

Originally Posted by KayEss /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Ugh, this really bugs me! I want to order one for my mom but she's picky about her beauty products. I wouldn't want to give her a gift she won't want or use. Spoilers please, Glossybox!
I do think they need to give us SOMETHING to go on besides "perfect for every mom" LOL. I think, ideally, it would lean more towards bodycare/skincare maybe, so as to appeal to the widest demographic maybe?. But with GB logic, who knows.

C'mon GB, throw us a bone and give us some spoilers please!

going to wait for a few days until they tell us what's inside, but I have a feeling I'll be buying it anyway lol.

Originally Posted by mwcw /img/forum/go_quote.gif
going to wait for a few days until they tell us what's inside, but I have a feeling I'll be buying it anyway lol.
Me too! I'm hoping for some spoilers, but will probably buy one anyways! 

I called them up and the rep told me that they will be sending out an email with the box contents, sometime within the week.

i ended up purchasing one for myself - itll be a nice mother's day treat. im excited to see what the contents are. 

Originally Posted by mwcw /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I called them up and the rep told me that they will be sending out an email with the box contents, sometime within the week.
Great news, thanks for telling us! I've been staring at the photo for clues LOL, and the only thing I notice is that lady is wearing a gigantic necklace. And hopefully that is not an indication of what is in there :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I bought 3 last night for my Mom, MIL and me. I'm not a mom but I have a cat that counts right?lol

I obviously lack self control because I bought a German Mothers day box too.

Originally Posted by JC327 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

LOL youre hilarious. 

I bought 3 last night for my Mom, MIL and me. I'm not a mom but I have a cat that counts right?lol
Oh yea it totally counts! LOL, I fully support any justification needed to buy more sub boxes :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I am a mommy cause I have dogs!

I wish they'd send a spoiler. My mom now gets Birchbox, but she's been meh, on it, and at almost 70 I don't want to get her something that is not going to be useful for her. 

Originally Posted by MaiteS /img/forum/go_quote.gif

LOL youre hilarious. 
It was purely for research purposes, I have to compare lol at least that's what I told the hubby :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by rockhoundluna /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Oh yea it totally counts! LOL, I fully support any justification needed to buy more sub boxes :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I am a mommy cause I have dogs!
I agree our fur babies are our children.

Hahaha I love it! Now I don't feel so bad about ordering a Glossybox Mother's day box for myself, and a Birchbox Home box for my mother...but I'm having it delivered here, and planning to take out the things that I know she won't like (hanging head in shame). 

Latest posts

Back