Starlooks Birthday Boxes

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Well, since Starlooks has them, why not a thread on them?... I just got my shipping info and anxiously await it. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />.... Any other April babies here?.... If not, when your birthday floats around, post post post!

I received mine in March not sure if everyone gets the same birthday box. I loved what I got in mine.

1. Eyeliner in Onyx

2. Lipstick in Kinky

3. Lip liner in Kinky

Ohh, sounds pretty nice actually. What was the ounce total, if you remember/still have that info? I know the April birthday box is 4oz. If that totaled up to 4, then possibly the same thing.

Originally Posted by Yukiko /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Ohh, sounds pretty nice actually. What was the ounce total, if you remember/still have that info? I know the April birthday box is 4oz. If that totaled up to 4, then possibly the same thing.
I'm pretty sure it was about that weight so looks like the same thing, you will love it.

I think the birthday boxes are kind of like Sephora: the same for the whole year. Every single one I've seen for 2013 has had that same combo. The 2012 had different things (the Tipsy lip liner, maybe?).

I signed up for Starbox on my birthday (Jan 14) cause I had gotten some money...unfortunately that means my subscription didn't actually start until February, so I wasn't eligible for this year. I won't be getting one until next year! I guess on the plus side, since I'm a January birthday, I will be one of the first to get next year's :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Okay then. Well, the box sounds fantastic either way! Can't wait, especially after that February box, I have good hope with Starlooks' products. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

This may sound silly, but I'm a new subscriber (April box was my first one and I LOVE it!). How do they know your birthday? I don't remember putting it in when I subscribed, and I don't see a place to do that now, do I have to contact them to have them put it on file?

Thanks!

Originally Posted by Miyani /img/forum/go_quote.gif

This may sound silly, but I'm a new subscriber (April box was my first one and I LOVE it!). How do they know your birthday? I don't remember putting it in when I subscribed, and I don't see a place to do that now, do I have to contact them to have them put it on file?

Thanks!
I contacted them because I didn't remember if I did or not they made sure I was on the birthday list. Their customer service is great.

After you click to subscribe to the Starlooks box, off to the left of the screen, it would be right there asking for your birthday. I don't think you need to conform it is your birthday, just let them know, and they will keep it on file, I suppose. x:

Congrats! To be honest with you, sometimes, quality means little if the service is top notch for me. With Starlooks, it seems to be both! I have had run ins with their CS here and there and every time, they worked things out to make me happy. They upped the free boxes the other month to 100 from 20, and their spokespeople here are terrific as well! Nothing feels more inviting than such service and quality. If it keeps up, I might never take myself off of their list. Keep the makeup coming!

Originally Posted by Yukiko /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Congrats! To be honest with you, sometimes, quality means little if the service is top notch for me. With Starlooks, it seems to be both! I have had run ins with their CS here and there and every time, they worked things out to make me happy. They upped the free boxes the other month to 100 from 20, and their spokespeople here are terrific as well! Nothing feels more inviting than such service and quality. If it keeps up, I might never take myself off of their list. Keep the makeup coming!
That's exactly how I feel, I love their products and customer service. I am also really happy I got to try a box for free, seems like a lot of people who tried a box subscribed. I have honestly never heard anything bad about the company.

Funny truth is, sometimes, I say stuff just to get freebies (don't act like you all don't either! :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />).... and I was like that subscribing to Starbox back before I got my free one. I got the free one, and fell in love.... then I realized I had more than enough to subscribe to another box, so I was like "Hey, let's go for it!".... saw they had a birthday box, and asked them if I made the cut off for April, they said they could work it out, and in the end, I subscribed!

Hook, line, and sinkered. Might be the first time too. I seriously like, NEVER subscribe to anything. >.>

Originally Posted by JC327 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by Yukiko /img/forum/go_quote.gif

That's exactly how I feel, I love their products and customer service. I am also really happy I got to try a box for free, seems like a lot of people who tried a box subscribed. I have honestly never heard anything bad about the company.

Nope, the closest to a complaint I've heard is the occasional "I don't care for this color" or something like that, but I think most of us know and accept that getting colors that might not suit us is kind of part of the whole sub box thing, and not anything the company has done wrong! So far, just a great company with great products! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

hmm. still looks like my birthday box hasn't even shipped yet. They sent the email saying it shipped with the tracking number on the 25th, the tracking number says it got the electronic info the 26th but it still doesn't say it actually got the package to be shipped, lol. But i'm kind of unfamiliar with this shipping method, so who knows. 

Originally Posted by Mandy Kane /img/forum/go_quote.gif

hmm. still looks like my birthday box hasn't even shipped yet. They sent the email saying it shipped with the tracking number on the 25th, the tracking number says it got the electronic info the 26th but it still doesn't say it actually got the package to be shipped, lol. But i'm kind of unfamiliar with this shipping method, so who knows. 
I'm in the same situation and sent them an email about it this morning. I've already received my April box so am eager to get the bday box too !

Latest posts

Back