Treatsie?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by NikNik455 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I stumbled across this a few days ago. Anyone currently subscribed to them? I'm curious and would love some feedback. 

http://www.treatsie.com/
Yep, I'm subbed! Someone posted about this not too long ago. They JUST launched after a Kickstarter campaign so next month will be their first box.

Originally Posted by KayEss /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Yep, I'm subbed! Someone posted about this not too long ago. They JUST launched after a Kickstarter campaign so next month will be their first box.
Sweet....can you post your box when you get it? I'm so tempted to sign up!!

OMG, i kept reading the name of this thread as "treatise" lol

anyway, omg i went to their site and these pictures look amazing. how much is it each month?

Originally Posted by kawaiimeows /img/forum/go_quote.gif

OMG, i kept reading the name of this thread as "treatise" lol

anyway, omg i went to their site and these pictures look amazing. how much is it each month?
It's $15/month

I sent a request for an invite to this.. hopefully I'll get to try it soon!

For $15 a month for a snack box though, I hope it gives you a pretty substantial amount of stuff... the sample box I saw showed 8 little chocolates in the box.. almost 2 dollars per truffle. Depends on the quality of what they are, but at the same time.. I could get the same amount at our local chocolatier (Zoe's, which was featured in the Fancy Food Box this month) for much less. I feel like unfortunately a lot of the sub money is going to get eaten up by shipping costs rather than product.

I'm intrigued by this box! It would be a great way to discover small candy/chocolate businesses. However, I have little self-control when it comes to delicious treats - it's possible that I would just devour the entire box in one sitting...   

Originally Posted by jpark107 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'm intrigued by this box! It would be a great way to discover small candy/chocolate businesses. However, I have little self-control when it comes to delicious treats - it's possible that I would just devour the entire box in one sitting...   
I see nothing wrong with that once a month! 
icon_cheesygrin.gif

I've heard about them and I haven't subbed yet, but only because I couldnt decide whether or not it would actually be worth it. I am sure my personal trainer would strangle me for even thinking about it. 

I subbed for May and I won their April giveaway! That was the box for Kickstarter funders! Here's my box- you can read the review for details but I got 2 marshmallows (delish), 12 caramels (4 of each kind), and 4 chocolates. 

Originally Posted by brokebeautyblgr /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I subbed for May and I won their April giveaway! That was the box for Kickstarter funders! Here's my box- you can read the review for details but I got 2 marshmallows (delish), 12 caramels (4 of each kind), and 4 chocolates. 

Yum!  That looks so good. BTW, I emailed them to find out when May boxes would ship, and they said starting 5/20. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by Dayo Steph

Yum!  That looks so good. BTW, I emailed them to find out when May boxes would ship, and they said starting 5/20. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Good news, thanks for posting that date. I could not remember when they ship! I am really hoping I will be home when this is delivered, as it is starting to get quite warm here and I don't want it to have to sit outside at all since it will have chocolate.

Originally Posted by KayEss /img/forum/go_quote.gif

My box shipped today!
Looking forward to seeing what we receive! Sad that we're not getting chocolate truffles, but I'm sure I'll be happy with whatever we get!

Originally Posted by Alexia561 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Looking forward to seeing what we receive! Sad that we're not getting chocolate truffles, but I'm sure I'll be happy with whatever we get!
Yeah, that's kind of a bummer, but I'm curious to see what else they come up with otherwise!

Does anyone have any idea how long it takes to get an invite?  I requested one maybe 1-2 weeks ago, and I'm wondering how long I might have to wait. (I'll be drooling over your boxes in the meanwhile!)

Latest posts

Back