Awesome purchase alert! Diane von Furstenberg sheets at Marshalls

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
We're getting a new mattress and so, of course, we need new sheets to go on it. I stopped at Marshalls/Homegoods last night and picked up some Diane von Furstenberg sheets and let me tell you, these are the softest thickest sheets I've ever had. Once I bought some cheapy no-name brand sheets at Marshalls. They felt soft in the package but were thin and got pilly after a couple of washes. It was not a good purchase. Since then I vowed to only buy name brand sheets, at least they're somewhat of a known quantity. When I came across the DVF sheets, first of all, they do not come as a set, rather they're individually packaged flat sheet, fitted etc. A queen flat or fitted sheet was $30 (DVF Sensational Solids 500 thread count) each which is kind of a lot (we don't need pillowcases, for some reason we have a ton of them)so its $60 for 2 sheets? But if you look at Pottery Barn or The Company Store, you'd be lucky to find a nice set for $60 and like I said, these are GORGEOUSLY THICK and LUXURIOUS! I have several sets of Pottery Barn sheets (unfortunately most of them are full size not queen) and the DVF sheets are heavier and nicer.

I also got her "Batik Dot" pattern in blue, these are a little thinner and lower thread count at 300, but just as soft. These are cheaper, the fitted queen was $25.

I'm tempted to go to the other Marshalls to see what they have.

Back