• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

$25 off 6-month Glossybox subscription (~$14.50/box)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Just got this email from Glossybox:

Six month subscription = $115 - $25 = $90. mrrebates.com has $3 cashback -- ebates and fatwallet have $2.75. So at $87/6 = $14.50/box if you don't have to be taxed on your Glossybox.

You have to be in it for the long haul, but I figured since a bunch of us get GBs anyway, no harm in pointing it out :3

Ohh, I may have to try this. I've never tried a subscription service so this may be it! Does everyone like GB?

Personally, I love GB boxes. The products are usually high end & deluxe and it full sized. They've come a far way with their customer service, the only thing that people complain about is that the ship late in the month- which I personally don't mind :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I had all of my credit card info entered to purchase this last night, then I told myself I'd wait till morning (since I maybe had a few....), then changed my mind at the last minute & spent almost $100 on a Sephora purchase this morning since they had two Sephora Favorites sets that looked awesome (Sun Safety & In The Glow). 

Back