-->

Welcome Guest to MakeupTalk

Welcome to MakeupTalk, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of MakeupTalk by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others in our MakeupTalk Forums
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get notification & email updates
  • Get your personal profile page and make new friends in our Community
  • Submit your reviews about Makeup Products and get feedback from other users
  • Send personal messages to other members

Sponsor

Recent Images In This Topic/Thread

No Images in this topic

Sponsors

Become a Forum Sponsor!
Photo

$25 off 6-month Glossybox subscription (~$14.50/box)

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#Post 1 of 5 OFFLINE   Kyuu

Kyuu

/人◕‿‿◕人\

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,625 posts
  • Joined 16-August 12
Reviews

Posted 17 May 2013 - 07:56 PM

Just got this email from Glossybox:

Six month subscription = $115 - $25 = $90. mrrebates.com has $3 cashback -- ebates and fatwallet have $2.75. So at $87/6 = $14.50/box if you don't have to be taxed on your Glossybox.

You have to be in it for the long haul, but I figured since a bunch of us get GBs anyway, no harm in pointing it out :3

Visit my blog | A little vanity never hurt anyone http://evervain.com

:santa: Secret Santa  :santa: Makeup Survey | Nail Polish Survey | Elfster Wishlist

#Post 2 of 5 OFFLINE   LovelyLush

LovelyLush

Devotee

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 203 posts
  • Joined 07-April 13
Reviews

Posted 18 May 2013 - 03:42 AM

Ohh, I may have to try this. I've never tried a subscription service so this may be it! Does everyone like GB?

#Post 3 of 5 OFFLINE   Shauna999

Shauna999

Aficionado

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,410 posts
  • Joined 12-July 12
Reviews

Posted 18 May 2013 - 06:14 AM

Personally, I love GB boxes. The products are usually high end & deluxe and it full sized. They've come a far way with their customer service, the only thing that people complain about is that the ship late in the month- which I personally don't mind :)

#Post 4 of 5 OFFLINE   LovelyLush

LovelyLush

Devotee

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 203 posts
  • Joined 07-April 13
Reviews

Posted 19 May 2013 - 04:31 AM

I had all of my credit card info entered to purchase this last night, then I told myself I'd wait till morning (since I maybe had a few....), then changed my mind at the last minute & spent almost $100 on a Sephora purchase this morning since they had two Sephora Favorites sets that looked awesome (Sun Safety & In The Glow). 

#Post 5 of 5 OFFLINE   Marinawells

Marinawells

Trainee

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts
  • Joined 09-May 13
Reviews

Posted 25 June 2013 - 02:15 AM

For June they also offering a free gift with beauty box subscription. Customer need to enter GIFT code at checkout. Here are few more interesting offers http://www.couponcod...ores/glossybox/. Besides I love Glossybox products because of their quality.