-->

Welcome to MakeupTalk

Sign In  Log in with Facebook

Create Account
Welcome to MakeupTalk, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of MakeupTalk by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Guest Message by DevFuse

Sponsor

The Return of the MakeupTalk Product Review Center! read more...

Recent Images In This Topic/Thread

No Images in this topic
Photo

$25 off 6-month Glossybox subscription (~$14.50/box)

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#Post 1 of 5 OFFLINE   Kyuu

Kyuu

/人◕‿‿◕人\

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,248 posts
  • Joined 16-August 12
Reviews

Posted 17 May 2013 - 07:56 PM

Just got this email from Glossybox:

Six month subscription = $115 - $25 = $90. mrrebates.com has $3 cashback -- ebates and fatwallet have $2.75. So at $87/6 = $14.50/box if you don't have to be taxed on your Glossybox.

You have to be in it for the long haul, but I figured since a bunch of us get GBs anyway, no harm in pointing it out :3

#Post 2 of 5 OFFLINE   LovelyLush

LovelyLush

Devotee

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 203 posts
  • Joined 07-April 13
Reviews

Posted 18 May 2013 - 03:42 AM

Ohh, I may have to try this. I've never tried a subscription service so this may be it! Does everyone like GB?

#Post 3 of 5 OFFLINE   Shauna999

Shauna999

Aficionado

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,299 posts
  • Joined 12-July 12
Reviews

Posted 18 May 2013 - 06:14 AM

Personally, I love GB boxes. The products are usually high end & deluxe and it full sized. They've come a far way with their customer service, the only thing that people complain about is that the ship late in the month- which I personally don't mind :)

#Post 4 of 5 OFFLINE   LovelyLush

LovelyLush

Devotee

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 203 posts
  • Joined 07-April 13
Reviews

Posted 19 May 2013 - 04:31 AM

I had all of my credit card info entered to purchase this last night, then I told myself I'd wait till morning (since I maybe had a few....), then changed my mind at the last minute & spent almost $100 on a Sephora purchase this morning since they had two Sephora Favorites sets that looked awesome (Sun Safety & In The Glow). 

#Post 5 of 5 OFFLINE   Marinawells

Marinawells

Trainee

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts
  • Joined 09-May 13
Reviews

Posted 25 June 2013 - 02:15 AM

For June they also offering a free gift with beauty box subscription. Customer need to enter GIFT code at checkout. Here are few more interesting offers http://www.couponcod...ores/glossybox/. Besides I love Glossybox products because of their quality.