Welcome to the new and improved MakeupTalk! Please see our announcement here!

Sponsors

Photo

$25 off 6-month Glossybox subscription (~$14.50/box)

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Kyuu

Kyuu

Posted 18 May 2013 - 03:56 AM

Just got this email from Glossybox:

Six month subscription = $115 - $25 = $90. mrrebates.com has $3 cashback -- ebates and fatwallet have $2.75. So at $87/6 = $14.50/box if you don't have to be taxed on your Glossybox.

You have to be in it for the long haul, but I figured since a bunch of us get GBs anyway, no harm in pointing it out :3

#2 LovelyLush

LovelyLush

Posted 18 May 2013 - 11:42 AM

Ohh, I may have to try this. I've never tried a subscription service so this may be it! Does everyone like GB?

#3 Shauna999

Shauna999

Posted 18 May 2013 - 02:14 PM

Personally, I love GB boxes. The products are usually high end & deluxe and it full sized. They've come a far way with their customer service, the only thing that people complain about is that the ship late in the month- which I personally don't mind :)

#4 LovelyLush

LovelyLush

Posted 19 May 2013 - 12:31 PM

I had all of my credit card info entered to purchase this last night, then I told myself I'd wait till morning (since I maybe had a few....), then changed my mind at the last minute & spent almost $100 on a Sephora purchase this morning since they had two Sephora Favorites sets that looked awesome (Sun Safety & In The Glow). 

#5 Marinawells

Marinawells

Posted 25 June 2013 - 10:15 AM

For June they also offering a free gift with beauty box subscription. Customer need to enter GIFT code at checkout. Here are few more interesting offers http://www.couponcod...ores/glossybox/. Besides I love Glossybox products because of their quality.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users