Sephora Disney Collection: Ariel

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Oh man, I'm totally going to flip for that Ariel collection. Hopefully it'll look good on me. I'm picturing purples, teals, and red lips!

Originally Posted by GiggleBlush /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Oh man, I'm totally going to flip for that Ariel collection. Hopefully it'll look good on me. I'm picturing purples, teals, and red lips!
Ariel is one of my favorite princess's, second only to Jasmine.  Like you said, I have a feeling that Ariel is going to have a bunch of bold colors; blues, greens, teals, reds to represent the ocean, her vibrant hair, colorful fish LOL.  Of course this is just me speculating,  

I love Jasmine but nothing from that collection really works for me, and in my opinion I just don't think the overall look was as attractive as the Cinderella collection.  I'm hoping something from Ariel will work for me .  If not I'll wait for Belle, I feel confident the Belle/Beauty and the Beast collection will have browns and golds that will be perfect for me.

I wonder how the rest of the Ariel collection is going to be. I found a picture on instagram with the Storylook Vol. 3 Ariel/Little Mermaid palette. It's back to looking like the Cinderella palette without bronzer&blush.

Credit: IG user ahhh_mazing

I wonder how the rest of the Ariel collection is going to be. I found a picture on instagram with the Storylook Vol. 3 Ariel/Little Mermaid palette. It's back to looking like the Cinderella palette without bronzer&blush. Credit: IG user ahhh_mazing
This palette is gorgeous! I have a feeling I'll be getting something from this collection.

OMG! WANT!!!!! That is gorgeous! And different enough from my Cinderella Storylook palette to justify! Awesome snooping!

oh my god, I want that. its sooo pretty. ariel is one of my favorite princesses. oh my gosh i want this.

I wonder how the rest of the Ariel collection is going to be. I found a picture on instagram with the Storylook Vol. 3 Ariel/Little Mermaid palette. It's back to looking like the Cinderella palette without bronzer&blush. Credit: IG user ahhh_mazing
Oh,..my....word. It's a gorgeous new eyeshadow palette that I do NOT have! Gimme gimme gimme! lol It's stunning!

Oh,..my....word. It's a gorgeous new eyeshadow palette that I do NOT have! Gimme gimme gimme! lol It's stunning!
I'm sold by Ariel! I hope for a seashell compact! If definitely spring for one of those lol.

Originally Posted by MissLindaJean /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'm sold by Ariel! I hope for a seashell compact! If definitely spring for one of those lol.
How did I not think of THAT?! Woooooow, it would be AMAZING! If they don't do one, people will be SO disappointed lol

How did I not think of THAT?! Woooooow, it would be AMAZING! If they don't do one, people will be SO disappointed lol
Agreed! I'm picturing a pearly white and blue or pearly peach shell compact with a "pearl" opener. . Maybe I'm over thinking, but Ariel is my ALL-time fave Disney princess!

I'm regretting not buying Jasmine but honestly could not bring myself to spend that much money on a palette I'll never use other than swatches. As gorgeous as Ariel is I'm probably going to pass on this.

OHHHHHH MYYYY!!! I LOVE that palette!! Will definitely get it too! I'm so glad to be able to snag the Cinderella palette when it was back in stock during the Chic Week. I love love love love eyeshadows! Jasmine palette has some gorgeous shades. I don't think they're the *best* quality eyeshadows (I think UD (and lorac) win that) but I like the color selection. Will definitely grab this one too! I hope all the shades perform this time...

I keep thinkingI want this but I know I don't want or need make up I won't use. I have waaaaaaaaay too many eyeshadows, and I really odn't bother with eyeshadow unless its UD or Stila anymore.

The colors look beautiful, but I don't know if I need another palette lol

Originally Posted by MissLindaJean /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Agreed! I'm picturing a pearly white and blue or pearly peach shell compact with a "pearl" opener. . Maybe I'm over thinking, but Ariel is my ALL-time fave Disney princess!
Ahh, now I'm hoping for one! That'd be the cutest thing ever! That would probably be the only thing I would buy from the collection.

I have waaaay too many palettes right now, but my sister in law is a huge Little Mermaid fan (redhead), so I might get her this. I'll probably want one of the compacts from this set though. 

I collect them all since I'm a disney fanatic. Ariel is my favorite! When is this out?

Omg that Instagram picture!!!! I'm already so excited!!!! I have a feeling I'll be buying everything Ariel related. Plus, if those are the colors, I'm so happy because they actually look good on me unlike the Jasmine palette!

love it already! just found a sneak peek of the compact, lippies, rollerball fragrance (?) and smaller shadow palette alongside the large palette on twitter:

source:

Back