DIY Whitening your teeth at HOME

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
All you will need is banana PEEL.

DIY for today! WHITEN YOUR TEETH FOR "FREE" AT HOME!   All you will need is a BANANA. The part that we are using of the banana will be the "peel". The interior side of it.    The high amounts of potassium, manganese and magnesium can be used to whiten your teeth and to actually remove the stains. You can also find high amounts of calcium and vitamin D, which they are extremely good for your teeth, as well.   There is 2 ways for doing this:   First Option: Rub the interior side of the banana peel on your teeth for 2 minutes. Then wash your mouth and brush your teeth.   Second Option: Use a spoon to scrub all the product from the interior side of the banana peel, and then put it on your toothbrush. After that, brush your teeth as normal. Later brush your teeth again, but with real toothpaste.    If you want to see good results, you must do this at least 2 to 3 times peer week, for 2 to 3 weeks. It will all depends on how your teeth change its color on the first 2 weeks, if you want better results keep doing it until you get what you want.

i really hope this works, i'm going to try it cause that's so inexpensive 

Wow I hope that this works for me.  I eat bananas all the time and it is a great way to get another use out of it.

Back