Hot or Not? [PICTURE INCLUDED]

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
First of all I am NOT A MAKEUP ARTIST (clearly lol)I am just starting out with makeup and looking for some advice on how to improve my makeuping skills haha. The shadows I used were drugstore ( elf palette and another random palette.) None of its really that great as its my first try at eyeshadow, before I just haven't bothered because I've got hooded eyes. Also I cannot decide weather it looks like I have a black eye or not lol. What I did was: Used a shimmery light purple shadow on lid because I heard purple looks good on green eyes. Used a matte grey brown shadow on the hooded part of the eye. Attempted (and pretty much failed) to blend it out with a nude shadow. Highlighted the inner corner with a shimmery white shadow. Tried to to winged out eyeliner. Filled in eyebrows but I only used eyeshadow. I would usually wear mascara but I took this pic without so you can see better. Any tips or advice greatly appreciated and sorry for the bad quality picture.

I think it's lovely! It's a perfect simple, chic cat eye. What kind of advice are you looking for, this technique looks darling on you!

I think you did a nice job, especially the winged liner.  You have beautiful eyes btw.

You're eyes are gorgeous! You should try a light color on your lids and a darker color above it and I would love some bright purple liner.

You are a liner professional girl- I'm super amazed that your a newbie/ I think you did an awesome job!! Play around & have Fun- that's what makeup is all about :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Back