Welcome to the new and improved MakeupTalk! Please see our announcement here!

Sponsors

Photo

New Nail Polish Sub - Cult Cosmetics

• Please log in to reply
44 replies to this topic

#1 brandarae

brandarae

Posted 11 June 2013 - 02:49 PM

New nail polish subscription service from Cult Cosmetics, $19.99 + $5.00 shipping. Anyone going to bite?

Blackbox

Nail Polish Club

• Here's what you get each month
  • • 3 or more Full Size Polishes
  • • 2 Professional Tools / Accessories
  • • Step-by-step Video Tutorials
  • • New palettes every month

Cult_productshot_nailpolish_060313

#2 TaraBell

TaraBell

Posted 11 June 2013 - 02:58 PM

It looks interesting and a good value but I'm trying out Square Hue currently. I'd like to keep an eye on it and see what they come out with.

#3 smiletorismile

smiletorismile

Posted 11 June 2013 - 03:02 PM

I really don't need another nail polish sub! I'm already subbed to 3 (4 if you include Julep which I skip alot). I'll be interested to see what they have though!

#4 brandarae

brandarae

Posted 11 June 2013 - 04:08 PM

I bit the bullet and signed up. The only nail polish sub I have right now is Julep, which I skipped this month. The confirmation email said I'll get my first box in about a week. I'll post when I get it! You can never have too much nail polish or too many shoes, right?

#5 meaganola

meaganola

Posted 11 June 2013 - 04:08 PM

When it comes to a nail polish sub, for me, it has to be a sub directly with the polish-maker, like Square Hue and Julep. If this was a Cult Nails sub, I would be there in an instant. But it looks like they're sending Essie and Orly, which are good brands, but they're not brands that I would be interested in seeing in a sub like this.

#6 Lolo22

Lolo22

Posted 12 June 2013 - 12:51 AM

I signed up for this since I'm trying to find a replacement for Julep, who has been a real snooze for me lately. I'm mostly curious to see what tools they send.

#7 brandarae

brandarae

Posted 12 June 2013 - 08:09 PM

I already received a tracking number!

#8 Lolo22

Lolo22

Posted 15 June 2013 - 07:28 PM

Wow, I ordered on Wednesday, it shipped Thursday and I got my box today!

The colors are Tart Deco, Turquoise and Caicos and Come Here! (they're all Essie and they're all still $8 on Essie's website).  The other items are Essie Base Coat (says it's a special gift for June subscribers), Mash Tweezers, a little jar of gold studs and KM nail glue.  This box was only $14.99 since they were offering your first month 1/2 off, so all in all I am pretty happy.  I like the colors and I will definitely have fun coming up with a design with the studs.

I think I will get another month before deciding whether or not to cancel.  The info sheet it came with says they want you to email them with your feedback and what colors I want to see next month.  I appreciate that they care what people think :)

#9 OiiO

OiiO
  • LocationMI

Posted 15 June 2013 - 08:15 PM

I subscribed too after seeing what Lolo22 got :) Love the colors and the extras!

BTW the 50% off your first box promo is still active.

#10 smiletorismile

smiletorismile

Posted 17 June 2013 - 11:11 AM

Originally Posted by Lolo22 View Post

Wow, I ordered on Wednesday, it shipped Thursday and I got my box today!

The colors are Tart Deco, Turquoise and Caicos and Come Here! (they're all Essie and they're all still $8 on Essie's website).  The other items are Essie Base Coat (says it's a special gift for June subscribers), Mash Tweezers, a little jar of gold studs and KM nail glue.  This box was only $14.99 since they were offering your first month 1/2 off, so all in all I am pretty happy.  I like the colors and I will definitely have fun coming up with a design with the studs.

I think I will get another month before deciding whether or not to cancel.  The info sheet it came with says they want you to email them with your feedback and what colors I want to see next month.  I appreciate that they care what people think :)

I love that! You get a bunch of stuff. I think I'm going to get this one (:

#11 brandarae

brandarae

Posted 18 June 2013 - 07:25 PM

I'm still waiting on my box. Stupid USPS hasn't updated since June 13! Looks like a good one. And it will be my first Essies!

#12 Lolo22

Lolo22

Posted 19 June 2013 - 02:47 AM

Here's my mani using the polish and studs from the box. http://www.makeuptal.../200/height/400

#13 zadidoll

zadidoll
  • LocationUSA

Posted 19 June 2013 - 02:50 AM

I'm surprised they went with this name considering there is Cult Nails. I wonder if Maria knows about this.

#14 smiletorismile

smiletorismile

Posted 19 June 2013 - 04:30 PM

Originally Posted by zadidoll View Post

I'm surprised they went with this name considering there is Cult Nails. I wonder if Maria knows about this.

Yeah, when I originally googled it, that was the only thing I could find.

#15 smiletorismile

smiletorismile

Posted 22 June 2013 - 03:44 PM

My box shipped yesterday. I ordered it Thursday night! That's amazing! (:

#16 rubyjuls

rubyjuls

Posted 23 June 2013 - 12:27 AM

I ordered this Monday and it shipped Wednesday. I was noticing there seem to be several different boxes. Hoping I get this one since I love these colors. Looks like it should be arriving Monday.

#17 brandarae

brandarae

Posted 23 June 2013 - 01:28 AM

I received mine a few days ago. Love it! I'm wearing Turquoise & Caicos (ring finger has Tart Deco dots) right now. The colors are beautiful!

#18 Shauna999

Shauna999

Posted 23 June 2013 - 03:41 AM

Did everyone get the same colors??

#19 brandarae

brandarae

Posted 23 June 2013 - 04:24 PM

I received the same as the ones shown in Lolo22's spoiler. I have seen variations with different colors and different brands (including Orly). Some didn't include the Essie basecoat either.

#20 eclipsechick08

eclipsechick08

Posted 23 June 2013 - 05:43 PM

Wow you get a lot for the price! I'll have to keep an eye on this one..
My Blog / My Trade List *updated 6/24/13

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users