• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

HauteLook & Nordstrom Summer Beauty Bag

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MissTrix

Oooooo... shiny!
Reaction score

HauteLook has teamed up with Nordstrom to bring you relief to your summer beauty woes. Packed with exclusive summer essentials, this beauty bag is a must-have for your everyday routine and convenient for your traveling needs.- Retail value: $100- For directions and ingredients, see "More Info"- ImportedBag includes:- Jane Iredale Just Kissed Lip and Cheek Stain - Forever Pink (sample size)- Kate Somerville 360 Body Tanning Towelettes (15ml, Made in USA)- Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer SPF 20 - Nude (14.7ml, Made in USA)- Napoleon Perdis Auto Pilot Pre-Foundation Skin Primer (5ml)- Blow Pro Beach Blow Texturizing Mist (60ml, Made in USA)- Supergoop CC Cream - Light/Medium (3ml, Made in USA)- Ahava Firming Mineral Body Cream (40ml)- Aveda Hand Relief Hand Moisturizer (40ml, Made in USA)- Estee Lauder Sumptuous Bold Volume Lifting Mascara - Black (6ml)- Sole Goddess Blister Protection Foot Balm- Emi-Jay Ponytail Holder (Made in USA)- Xen Tan Face Tanner Luxe Daily Self-Tan - Medium/Dark or Xen Tan Deep Bronze Luxe Premium Sunless Tan (30ml, Made in USA) randomly selected- Cosmetic Case (5" H x 6" W x 2" D)Please note your order will be shipped directly from the brand. Orders cannot be shipped to Australia, Canada, Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico or P.O. Boxes.

http://www.hautelook.com/product/10116354

Did you order?  I don't really need it, but I ordered it anyway.  There are a few items in it have never tried, but I have wanted to.

I love that they put in both a Light/Medium CC cream and tanning stuff that says medium/dark. I'm sure those will go together quite well :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by Meahlea /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I love that they put in both a Light/Medium CC cream and tanning stuff that says medium/dark. I'm sure those will go together quite well :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
The medium/dark in Xen is not that dark, fortunately. Having said that, the light/medium in leans toward the light side.  I don't think they will be a great match, but they are both great products!

Originally Posted by Mary322 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Did you order?  I don't really need it, but I ordered it anyway.  There are a few items in it have never tried, but I have wanted to.
Sadly, I had to pass since I blew my budget on nail polish. I just wanted to be sure others had a chance to grab it. Lots of nice products in this set! 
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Just received shipping notice, hopefully everything will be intact and not melted! 

Originally Posted by Mary322 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Here it is, everything looks great and I am excited to try them!

Love the color of that hair tie! I'm really starting to regret not ordering. My bank account thanks me but I'm having serious envy issues right now! lol

I got my bag too and I love it . I love the hand cream and the ahava and avedfa creams . They are very large sized too. Great deal

Originally Posted by MissTrix /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Love the color of that hair tie! I'm really starting to regret not ordering. My bank account thanks me but I'm having serious envy issues right now! lol
Well, it would be cheaper to find the hair tie, that's for sure!  

I'm thinking of selling my entire bag (brand new). I realized it's not quite for me (I have very light fair skin that's quite sensitive). I think it's a great value, just not for me. 

Yes I just saw this! This one looks really good, better than the other.

I see there is a Mirenesse lip bomb!!!! (I hope it's less orangey than the pic though)

Thank you for posting!

Originally Posted by AmandaMaven /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Did anyone get this email? It looks like they are selling the Summer Beauty Bag again, but the products and bag look different http://www.hautelook.com/content/35189

I got the email yesterday and noted that it starts today at 8 am pacific.  I love this one and definitely have to get it, too!

The last beauty bag I ordered from HauteLook took a while. I ordered on 4/19 and it did not ship until 5/7 and it did not arrive until 5/10. I think since they do not have these items in their own warehouse it takes a while for orders to be fulfilled. Since my last beautybag was missing an item, they were not able to send out a replacement either and just gave me credit.

Originally Posted by naturalactions /img/forum/go_quote.gif

The last beauty bag I ordered from HauteLook took a while. I ordered on 4/19 and it did not ship until 5/7 and it did not arrive until 5/10. I think since they do not have these items in their own warehouse it takes a while for orders to be fulfilled. Since my last beautybag was missing an item, they were not able to send out a replacement either and just gave me credit.
Same here.  I noticed this one said Estimated Delivery Dates were 7/29 - 8/2 so I think this one may come a little quicker (not much though).

Latest posts

Back