Allure Fall 2013 Beauty Box!!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Just got an email that says that the fall beauty box will go on sale on July 23. Can't wait to see what's in the box!!!

MARK YOUR CALENDAR FOR
ALLURE'S FALL BEAUTY BOX! Get ready to stock up on beauty essentials for the new
season. Allure's Fall Beauty Box is packed with full-size
products from brands, including Carol's Daughter, Pixi,
Redken, RoC, Schick, and more. Ready, set – it goes on
sale July 23, and you'll need to act quickly. For details,
pick up the August issue of Allure or visit
allureaccess.com.

Already ?! July seems pretty early. And I feel like I only just got my last one ^_^ /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> exciting. I can't pass these up ever

Originally Posted by ydlr20 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Just got an email that says that the fall beauty box will go on sale on July 23. Can't wait to see what's in the box!!!

MARK YOUR CALENDAR FOR
ALLURE'S FALL BEAUTY BOX!

Get ready to stock up on beauty essentials for the new

season. Allure's Fall Beauty Box is packed with full-size

products from brands, including Carol's Daughter, Pixi,

Redken, RoC, Schick, and more. Ready, set – it goes on

sale July 23, and you'll need to act quickly. For details,

pick up the August issue of Allure or visit

allureaccess.com.
OOooooOOOO.  Thanks for posting.  I'm still loving my summer box, but I cant wait for the next one
smile.gif
  Full sized Carol's Daughter and more Pixi...sounds super awesome!

I've barely used anything from the last box, and that was even after selling a good chunk of it to a coworker! That's not going to stop me from going for this one, of course, because skin and hair needs are different in the fall than they are in the spring or summer.

I still have a lot of stuff for the summer box that I have not used yet, but I'm definitely getting this one. I hope they focus less on hair for the fall box. I would like to see more body products especially a good mousturizer, body wash and perhaps an exfoliator.

I think I've only opened and used 2 items from the summer box. But I LOVE these boxes. I think my problem is passing up a good deal. Need to work on that.

I bought the summer box because I've been wanting to try the Clear Shampoo and Conditioner. Now this Fall box has sold me with Carol's Daughter product(s)!!! Now to mark my calendar and alarm because this will sold out in like 5 minutes for sure!

Thank you, ydlr20, for letting us know!  I have marked my calendar, and hope I will be one of the lucky ones this time.

So on sale on July 23 but what time & in what time zone does it go on sale?? I'm all over this box!!

Originally Posted by Shauna999 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
So on sale on July 23 but what time & in what time zone does it go on sale?? I'm all over this box!!
Usually at Noon EST

The fall box, already? In July?? Jeez. I don't know if I can go for this one since I'm trying not to buy a lot over the summer. I guess I'll have to see the product list, but unless it's really irresistable I'll have to wait until fall for the winter one. Painful!

Originally Posted by ydlr20 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I still have a lot of stuff for the summer box that I have not used yet, but I'm definitely getting this one. I hope they focus less on hair for the fall box. I would like to see more body products especially a good mousturizer, body wash and perhaps an exfoliator.
I would also appreciate if there was less of a focus on hair products and more of a focus on body products!

Say what?! thanks for the info. If anyone finds a sneak peek of what's guna be in it please put it up!

That's kinda early! Hoping to see more spoiler.
It does seem kind of early, but I think the Summer box went up on April 23rd or so. I definitely had it in my hands by Cinco de Mayo.

Latest posts

Back