Glossybox July 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
not sure, but it's always exciting with them albeit sometimes in a bad way. strangely enough, i still look forward to getting the pale pink boxes every month more so than any of my other beauty subs. i guess i like the drama. :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I believe it might be this...
smile.gif

50077.jpg

Hmm slightly tempted to resub, do you think we'll get any more spoilers this month?

I just cancelled yesterday and was so proud of myself, and already I want to resub because I really want to try this product. I am going to see if there are any other spoilers/deals otherwise I might just purchase this product seperately and be able to pick a shade I want.

I'm definitely excited to try the lip balm! Hopefully they will come in good color shades.

Seems like a beach theme would have made more sense in June or even May. With the rate Glossybox ships stuff out, by the time most people get their boxes there will be maybe 2-3 weeks left of summer for most folks.

If they shipped on the schedule of Birchbox or even Ipsy I'd say beach would be a great July theme, but when chances are most people won't even see their boxes until August.. meh. Not enough time to really get much use of the stuff, let alone be worth it to buy a full size of anything you might really like. I had been hoping for a good 'beach' or summer themed box too, but the timing on this one is pretty meh.

It's so hard to cancel subs... I've been up and down with GB but it's still one of my fave subs... maybe because when they get it right it's like MAGIC but when they get it wrong... it's like super bad... I hated the 1 yr anniversary box. LAME. But I liked the Man Repeller box :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by unicorn /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Seems like a beach theme would have made more sense in June or even May. With the rate Glossybox ships stuff out, by the time most people get their boxes there will be maybe 2-3 weeks left of summer for most folks.

If they shipped on the schedule of Birchbox or even Ipsy I'd say beach would be a great July theme, but when chances are most people won't even see their boxes until August.. meh. Not enough time to really get much use of the stuff, let alone be worth it to buy a full size of anything you might really like. I had been hoping for a good 'beach' or summer themed box too, but the timing on this one is pretty meh.
I dunno I think of August as the "dog days of summer" but my bf works for a University and August is "back to school" for him.  Guess it depends on how you look at it.  Where I live summer isn't over until the last weekend of September and we have a "take back the beach" from tourists events. 
claps.gif
  I go to the beach all the way into October some years, depending on weather.  

Originally Posted by Ann Tucci /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I dunno I think of August as the "dog days of summer" but my bf works for a University and August is "back to school" for him.  Guess it depends on how you look at it.  Where I live summer isn't over until the last weekend of September and we have a "take back the beach" from tourists events. 
claps.gif
  I go to the beach all the way into October some years, depending on weather.  
Same! I think of summer as more August because here that's usually the only hot month (July is hot, but it is usually rainy) so August feels like summer should feel. Plus it is usually warmish outside until end of October or beginning of November.

New to MUT. Been stalking your group long enough to have been thrilled to sign up for my first box, only to then become somewhat disillusioned with the whole Bondi "Glossygate" fiasco. Got my box today and I was actually pleased. Looking forward to July's, but a little surprised that the sneak preview item is from last month's UK box. Is that pretty normal for GB? Will they likely copy more items from that box to this one?

I'm excited to try this lip gloss they show. It looks neat and the color they show looks pretty, and seems to get good reviews.  I just hope I get all the products in this next box, lol.  I was shorted an item on Junes.

Latest posts

Back