Birchbox Man August 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
OK guys and gals. I will admit that I canceled the bf's subscription this month because he is just not using anything. I've put way too much $$ (since Nov 2012) into it and he hasn't really liked it. 

So- I will still gladly be the thread starter because with my luck this will be a totally awesome mix of products this month.

Anyone seen any sneak peeks or spoilers yet??

Not yet, but I haven't done my daily trolling of BB Man's FB page and tweets. Something should be coming out very soon. I was charged on Monday and they've already posted pictures of the Women's August sneak peek shoot.

All I know is that I will lose my mind if I see more Balla Powder, GO247, and Niche wipes.

Originally Posted by evildrporkchop /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Not yet, but I haven't done my daily trolling of BB Man's FB page and tweets. Something should be coming out very soon. I was charged on Monday and they've already posted pictures of the Women's August sneak peek shoot.

All I know is that I will lose my mind if I see more Balla Powder, GO247, and Niche wipes.
Hahaha, or more COOLA? ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I wouldn't be surprised...they better change up their item selections!

hahaha my bf LOVES the Balla Powder - I ended up getting him a full sized one! But yeah, definitely seen a lot of brand repeats... and have his samples ALL OVER MY APARTMENT! But he likes getting a gift every month, and I can't blame him, so I haven't cancelled. 

Anyone have a better (similarly priced) suggestion for guys boxes? 

Originally Posted by Kerryliz /img/forum/go_quote.gif

hahaha my bf LOVES the Balla Powder - I ended up getting him a full sized one! But yeah, definitely seen a lot of brand repeats... and have his samples ALL OVER MY APARTMENT! But he likes getting a gift every month, and I can't blame him, so I haven't cancelled. 

Anyone have a better (similarly priced) suggestion for guys boxes? 
Bespoke Post. It's not similarly priced but they have very interesting boxes and you can skip the month if you don't like any of the boxes. I think that one runs $45 but you get a great selection.

Bespoke Post is great. They've been providing more options on a monthly basis now too, so you have quite a few sets to choose from. I picked a small bar set for July. The quality of the items is fantastic.

I agree about Bespoke post!  I've gotten a box from them for the last couple of months.  The Bag from the Refresh box is just amazing!  Worth WAY over $45 by itself.  The latest Sweat box has a duffel made by the same company, even though I think it may be on the smaller side for a duffel bag.

Good question, still no sneak peek video out yet. I really want to see what's going out this month!!

Polo or Apron in my box will instantly have me satisfied!  They didn't show any real samples I was excited about, but the lifestyle items seem like a killer addition!

You like the apron? I'm kind of glad I canceled. My bf loves to cook but he would never put on an apron.

The face oil intrigued me...but he has normal skin and most likely would never use it...

I think I did good by cancelling.

Does anyone know if it's possible to ship a Birchbox Man sub to a different address as the women's box?

Does anyone know if it's possible to ship a Birchbox Man sub to a different address as the women's box?
Yes. You'll be able to enter in the shipping address during the checkout process.

Yes. You'll be able to enter in the shipping address during the checkout process.
Awesome, thanks! I've been considering gifting a sub but I know I'd be the one doing all the reviewing anyway, so it's a lot easier if it's all on one account (and points would be combined too). 
biggrin.gif

Six box variations, all with the Apron and none with the polo?  Maybe they are in the process of putting the rest up?

Originally Posted by scottg86 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Six box variations, all with the Apron and none with the polo?  Maybe they are in the process of putting the rest up?
They're still loading. Many of the pages are 404-ing, so the contents should be showing up soon.

Latest posts

Back