Nail Polish Subscription with Mobile App

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I heard about them not too long ago, they contact me asking if I would like to do a review for them. I was a little confused about the subscription/app when I first looked them up. I can't wait to see what their box is like though! They offered me one of three boxes: Mid Night Summer Dream, Summer in St Tropez, and Walk The Wild Side. They didn't have any photos up, so I had to pick by name only (I chose Midnight Summer Dream). I am not sure how I feel about getting Sally Hansen though, but the color is pretty...

Update: I got my box in the mail from them to review and I am really impressed! I got three polishes, a foot scrub thing, some pedicure flip flops and two high value beauty items. I don't know how to put up a spoiler on mobile so I won't post a picture unless you don't mind!

Originally Posted by AmandaMaven /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I am not sure how I feel about getting Sally Hansen though, but the color is pretty...
I actually really love the "complete salon manicure" formula. Definitely better than I initially expected, so don't get hung up on the drugstore brand if you can help it.

I actually really love the "complete salon manicure" formula. Definitely better than I initially expected, so don't get hung up on the drugstore brand if you can help it.
I just tried it last night and I Luuuuuuuurv it!! It's so pretty and sparlkly and really does make me think of mermaids!
Here is a pic of what I got (minus the flip flops) the beauty items were both full size and were $41 and $62. They were a mattifying gel and a face serum. I dont have any mattifyin gels but ive been dying to try one. I have a ton of face serums, but i share all my stuff with my mom and she goes trough serums really fast. I really want to see what other brands they include in future boxes. They mentioned indie brands and I am getting more and more interested in indie brands do that is a win in my book.

I got a box today as well.  I got the "Summer in St. Tropez" collection and I love it!!

Originally Posted by JenniferV /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I got a box today as well.  I got the "Summer in St. Tropez" collection and I love it!!

I love your box!! Those colors are great - I really want those colors too. Thanks to all these subs, I've become a polish-aholic!

Is there a way to find out what's in each collection? Or do you have to make a guesstimate based on its name?

Back