Great results using Rosa Skincare Dermabright!!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi All,

I just wanted to let everyone know that I got a bottle of DermaBright from Rosa Skincare and have used it for a month now. It has shown great results and my skin has finally more vibrant.  I use to have uneven patches on my face and felt unconfident everyday.  Now, my skin tone is much more even and lighter!

Anyways, my grand mother has Melasma and i'm going to let her try Rosa Skincare product and see if it helps her. Hopefully, she will see the same results as me.

Fingers crossed!

Cheers,

Ms Madame Mimi

God Bless ~

Hi! Really? How long have you been using this product? Please post your own experiences with it and I will keep on following up for more beautiful information. Cheers!

I've only used it for a little more than a month. The first time I used it on my face the cotton pad ended up being brownish! I didn't know if it was my skin being dirty or if my make up was still on.  It's weird since the liquid in Rosa Skincare is clear. It's more difficult for me to see the improvements since I use it everyday, but everyone I know says my skin is so much better.  I just ordered another bottle, as I'm planning to continue.  Will keep you posted on progress, maybe take some pictures later.

Cheers,

Madame Mimi

Latest posts

Back