Goodies Co. Box - August 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kawaiisofoxy

Indie Ingenue
Reaction score
I know that many of us are cancelling, but I'm sticking around for August for a few reasons:

1) It's their anniversary box, but whether or not they'll do anything special is up for debate

2) It's my birthday month

3) After August, I'll have enough points for a free Sept Box.  So I'm going to take the next two months to decide!

I'm hoping for more samples and/or bigger sizes this month!  What's on your Goodies Wishlist?

I have enough points that august is free, so i'll give them another chance before I cancel. I want bigger sample sizes and better value. This month's samples were so tiny it was straight up pitiful, and the box itself wasn't even worth 7 bucks. And the one sample I did love, the Cosmo Cinnamon Crunch, isn't available in the goodies store and is sold nowhere within like.. 200 miles of me. -_- /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

My August box will be free, and I will probably freeze my subscription for a couple months.

Originally Posted by unicorn /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I have enough points that august is free, so i'll give them another chance before I cancel. I want bigger sample sizes and better value. This month's samples were so tiny it was straight up pitiful, and the box itself wasn't even worth 7 bucks. And the one sample I did love, the Cosmo Cinnamon Crunch, isn't available in the goodies store and is sold nowhere within like.. 200 miles of me. -_- /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
I totally agree with you. This is my last month if things don't get better.

Originally Posted by Hollie Haradon /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I totally agree with you. This is my last month if things don't get better.
Same here. This month is also my free box. Last month's box was disappointing (minus the jelly beans), and even though it's only $7 a month, I'd rather use that somewhere else if the box is going to continue being subpar.

Originally Posted by Imberis /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Same here. This month is also my free box. Last month's box was disappointing (minus the jelly beans), and even though it's only $7 a month, I'd rather use that somewhere else if the box is going to continue being subpar.
ditto, i'll keep an eye on my account (my last free box I was charged anyway and had to get it fixed) but aug should be my free box. almost positive this is gonna be on hold for a couple months or outright cancelled.

i feel we've given it enough of a chance to see that as a trend it doesnt seem to be trying very hard ...although the good boxes are really good. 

this will be my deciding month. I *may* have enough points after the August box to get a free box, so I do hope they step it up! I also subscribe to nature box and munchit, but was really hoping the goodie box would be a true snack box. ah well...

I decided to cancel. I realized that some of the food was great, but I didn't feel it was worth it anymore. Besides, I jumped on the new Le Metier De Beaute sub, so I decided to cut out all the subs that I wasn't totally in love with and sorry, Goodies...this is you. 

Originally Posted by Dayo Steph /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'm still subbed, for $7 a month I figure it's worth it for the surprise factor. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
I can easily spend $7 on junk food....so I wish they had this in Canada- I'm not in the US at the moment.

Guess I'll have to keep watching to see what people get!

*I had to look up what was "COSMO CINNAMON CRUNCH" as I love anything w cinnamon and it is a corn snack?

sounds so good!

I actually just bought a similar thing from nuts online but it was called "caramel puffs" and had no cinnamon.

I do not reccomend it as you can eat the whole bag...next time I will get 2 bags and try adding some cinnamon to a portion before eating :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by EmGee /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I can easily spend $7 on junk food....so I wish they had this in Canada- I'm not in the US at the moment.

Guess I'll have to keep watching to see what people get!

*I had to look up what was "COSMO CINNAMON CRUNCH" as I love anything w cinnamon and it is a corn snack?

sounds so good!

I actually just bought a similar thing from nuts online but it was called "caramel puffs" and had no cinnamon.

I do not reccomend it as you can eat the whole bag...next time I will get 2 bags and try adding some cinnamon to a portion before eating :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
i swear to me it tastes like a cereal my friend used to love... corn pops

Originally Posted by barbyechick /img/forum/go_quote.gif

i swear to me it tastes like a cereal my friend used to love... corn pops
omg, you're right! I LOVED corn pops! Time to do a little experiment with some cornpops and cinnamon-sugar..

Originally Posted by unicorn /img/forum/go_quote.gif

omg, you're right! I LOVED corn pops! Time to do a little experiment with some cornpops and cinnamon-sugar..
Corn pops in Canada is so different from the US one.

Here the cereal is in small round pellets and very crunchy- not the "weird" US shape.

Also if you like Corn pops- Natures Path has a version that is chocolate peanut butter- it is in the kids cereal line.

I'm pretty sure we have cinnamon corn pops in Canada, or maybe it was just a limited edition when I saw it sometime.

I'm getting box 3!  Yay! (Normally when I get a box with a smaller #, I like it better.)

We are twins. I am getting #3 too.

I really hope this is a good month. My son is harassing me to change to Orange Glad. He hasn't liked anything in the last 2 boxes.

I can't tell which box I am getting. I received my shipping notice. :-( edit: I am getting box#7

Free box #6 for me. I really want to unsubscribe but hubby apparently wants me to keep this sub =/

Latest posts

Back