Glamour Doll Eyes OTM - August 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kawaiisofoxy

Indie Ingenue
Reaction score
Just got my email that spots are available at 4 PM PST (7 PM EST).

I was so sure that I'd be able to get one this month... I made SURE I'd be home at 3 PM EST (Noon PST, the usual time they're offered) but tonight I'm going to my hubby's work event, so... apparently the universe doesn't want me to have an OTM sub.  
bawling.gif

I hope everyone who wants one can get one, though! There are only 28 spots available!

My tracking says it has been delivered.  Can't wait to get home and find out what color we got.  I'm usually spoiled on the color by now.  Anyone else get their GDE OTM yet?

I see one on Instagram! Pretty! Mine is just leaving Las Vegas today. I hope I get it before Saturday because it would be nice to wear it on my planned road trip (assuming this developing cold goes away by Saturday. It's going to suck if I have to stay home that day. There's a brewfest with crappy cover bands across the street from me that day, and I need to be anywhere but my apartment until about 10pm in order to avoid it).

Ahhh mine should be here Friday! 
smile.gif
 I kind of forgot I got a 3 month sub last time, so the shipping notice was a nice surprise!

Someone post pics, please! (in a spoiler, if you could help out the ppl trying to remain spoiler-free!)  I want to live vicariously through you all until the beautiful day that I'm finally home during an OTM sale!

*whine* I'm starting to feel so crappy (developing cold) that I'm finding myself hoping mine does *not* arrive until next week so I'm in a better mindset when it gets here. No matter how much I would otherwise like something (and this is exactly my speed), if I'm sick when I get something, I will forever associate it with being sick. /*whine*

Originally Posted by decayeddoll82 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Thanks magicalmom! Sorry for the crappy lighting. I was excited. Lol
anytime! looks great to me! 

My mail man probably hates me. He has to send me packages Monday through Thursday lol. Last time I pick up my ipsy bag, he said "you sure do order a lot of stuff!" I am expecting to see my GDE OTM today.

Nope, they come to me!

Latest posts

Back