first period

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
when i got my first period it was so embarrassing because i was out with my social worker and we were sitting in a cafe and i went to the toliet and i saw blood i was freaking out i was in there for about 15 min so i got toliet paper and put it on my pants wheb i went back to the table my social worker asked me why did you take so long by that tike i burts into to tears so she took me into the toilet and asked me what was the matter i told her she was happy for me she gave me the talk and told me that she gets them too shes only 28 i was 10 she gave me a pad out of her bag and i felt ao embarrassed because at the next meeting i went to she put it in the report and she brought it up and there was like 15 people in the room i got out of the room as fast as i could

Wow, you should've told her not to bring it up in front of all those people. I'm pretty sure you felt horrible, but all of us had such an awful experience at some point.

Wow. Why would she bring that up in front of everyone? It might have been seen as crucial? I don't see why though. Don't feel bad, I was 13 and I started at a daycare ( I used to go to my grandma's to hang out) ON my birthday. I ended up having to lie to my friends about why I couldn't go to the pool the next day. It so sucked.

Latest posts

Back