• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Katelynbby's Trade List: Ipsy Subscription Items

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
PM me if you are interested. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I use USPS first class parcel shipping (2-5 days) and ship all items with bubble mailers (and flat rate boxes depending on the size), packing tape and adhesive, self-printed USPS shipping labels.  I waterproof the items and provide tracking numbers. 

I will do my best to update this list to label traded items *SOLD* or label certain items as "Currently being negotiated for trade."

Items I have to trade:

Items I have that are free, no limit, when you make a trade with me.  Just ask!:

Specific Items I am looking for:

General likes if you want to offer me something not on the previous list (Preference for unopened/unused product):

Perfumes and Perfume Oils (DKNY, Demeter, Vince Camuto, Lancome, Marc Jacob, Wonderstruck)

Palletes and Make-Up Sets

Baked shadows, bronzers and blushes

Ashen, cool toned or nuetral matte bronzers

Cream blushes and multi-use items, like lip & cheek products

Lip and eye crayons and Chubby Sticks

Acne face products and oil controllers, as well as Redness or Pore Reducing Products

Under eye concealors and eye shadow primers

Matte finishes and subtle, glow-from-within or matte highlighters

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back