Beauty Box 5 - September 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I unsubscribed early in August and was told the August box would be my last. Today I got an email saying my September box is on its way. Sigh.....I guess I will try again and this time I will keep the email promising my box is cancelled. I liked it okay, but my family has to cut expenses right now.

I still can't log into my account but I recieved my tracking number yesterday. I'm really glad they'll be shipping our boxes earlier, including "a facelift on there little inserts". I'm excited to see the change. 

& 

Did anyone else get an email with a coupon code for the Be A Bombshell website? I was quite excited until I saw that they don't ship to Canada. Boo to that.

I unsubscribed early in August and was told the August box would be my last. Today I got an email saying my September box is on its way. Sigh.....I guess I will try again and this time I will keep the email promising my box is cancelled. I liked it okay, but my family has to cut expenses right now.
I am 99% sure I canceled in July, but I haven't looked for the email confirming it and I have gotten the last two boxes. I am also fairly certain that I wasn't charged for September's box, but I'll have to go through all my bank accounts to make sure. I k ow that the account I use strictly for subscriptions wasn't charged, but I suppose it's possible I signed up using a different account. Were you charged for this month?

I am 99% sure I canceled in July, but I haven't looked for the email confirming it and I have gotten the last two boxes. I am also fairly certain that I wasn't charged for September's box, but I'll have to go through all my bank accounts to make sure. I k ow that the account I use strictly for subscriptions wasn't charged, but I suppose it's possible I signed up using a different account. Were you charged for this month?
I got a reply yesterday. She verified that I cancelled August 5, but there was a glitch in the system since they are updating so they just sent boxes out to everyone. My card was not charged:

I got a reply yesterday. She verified that I cancelled August 5, but there was a glitch in the system since they are updating so they just sent boxes out to everyone. My card was not charged:
That's kind of what I was assuming had happened. I supposed I should email to verify that I had canceled as well. Thanks for the info!

I am so surprised, but I actually got my box today.

My box contained:

• Every Beauty Makeup Remover Pads  – meh. I'll use, but not exciting.
  • Fine Featherheads Fly Ties – bleh
  • Bella Pierre Cosmetics Celebration Shimmer Powder – I’m not a big fan of gold. Or shimmer.
  • Body Drench Lip Drench in Mango – I can always use lip balm, although I have several on the go already.
  • Skin Shop Skin Smoothing & Soothing Eye Cream – I’ve never used an eye crem before, but have always wanted to. This is the one product that I am excited about in the box. Although, if I love it as much as the expensive moisturizer in last month’s box, I’m going to be sad when it runs out since this eye cream is $50 for a full sized product.

Quote: Originally Posted by wrkreads /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I hope this means that mine is waiting for me at home today.

Quote: Originally Posted by wrkreads /img/forum/go_quote.gif

My box contained:

• Every Beauty Makeup Remover Pads  – meh. I'll use, but not exciting.
  • Fine Featherheads Fly Ties – bleh
  • Bella Pierre Cosmetics Celebration Shimmer Powder – I’m not a big fan of gold. Or shimmer.
  • Body Drench Lip Drench in Mango – I can always use lip balm, although I have several on the go already.
  • Skin Shop Skin Smoothing & Soothing Eye Cream – I’ve never used an eye crem before, but have always wanted to. This is the one product that I am excited about in the box. Although, if I love it as much as the expensive moisturizer in last month’s box, I’m going to be sad when it runs out since this eye cream is $50 for a full sized product.

Here's what I received in my box:

• Bella Pierre shimmer powder in "Celebration"
  • Makeup remover pads with Argan oil from Every Beauty
  • Fly Ties from Fine Featherheads in the color "FIREFLY
  • Skiin Shop item is the "Instant Skin Tightener & Line Filler
  • Lip balm from Body Drench came in "Raspberry"
 ​

Oct spoiler:

Web Version  |  Update preferences  |  Unsubscribe         Like
    Tweet
        We were wrong, and we just can't live without you!

Baby, come back!

Yes, we've had our disagreements, but we want to make it work! October's Beauty Box is filled with the perfect mix of pampering essentials (who doesn't love Aveeno?), pretty polish from Nubar, and a customized pick from Model Co!

If you'd like to receive these products and resume your subscription with us, just re-subscribe! If you have any other questions, concerns, and comments, you can reach us at[email protected].

XOXO, 

BB5 Team
                  You're receiving this because you subscribed to Beauty Box 5.

Edit your subscription | Unsubscribe

For more information
[email protected]

Latest posts

Back