FabFitFun Fall 2013 Box *Spoilers*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Woo hoo! I'm excited because fall is my favorite season and I'm rely excited to see what will be in this box

Originally Posted by DorotaD /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Woo hoo! I'm excited because fall is my favorite season and I'm rely excited to see what will be in this box
Me too!  Even though I wasn't thrilled with the summer box, I couldn't cancel because I was afraid I'd love the fall box!  However, if the fall one doesn't wow me, I'm done!

Quote: Originally Posted by Andi B /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Me too!  Even though I wasn't thrilled with the summer box, I couldn't cancel because I was afraid I'd love the fall box!  However, if the fall one doesn't wow me, I'm done!
Same here!

I am staying because I really love fall and can't wait to see what they include. Hopefully they will include a fall accessory kinda like the sunglasses in the summer box.

But I really hope this is an amazing box otherwise I can't justify spending this much money on a box. 

They posted on their FB page that shipping is slatted for early October

I tried calling the number listed on their website to cancel (1 (888) 962-9319). I keep getting the recording that the number is no longer in service.

I just saw a picture on the fabfitfun Instagram and they have a picture saying the fall box will have $170 worth of products :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I just saw a picture on the fabfitfun Instagram and they have a picture saying the fall box will have $170 worth of products :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Woohoo!! That sounds promising!! I'm excited for this one and hope it really is good... October is my birthday month! =D

I canceled my subscription since I'm stretched thinner than usual money wise until the end of September (and I assume they'll charge before then), but that means you guys will probably get an amazing box! Hopefully there are still some available well into/after shipping like there were for the summer boxes!

https://twitter.com/GiulianaRancic/status/380384740072628224/photo/1

This was just posted on twitter. I love it!
claps.gif

Latest posts

Back