Mac Lipsticks

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey ladies!

So at the end of the month I am getting my makeup done by Mac and purchasing some Mac products for the first time. I'm looking at getting four lipsticks. I know I'm getting Creme cup....feel in love with it as soon as my co worker let me wear hers. The other three no idea. Since, it is fall time I want to get some fall colors. No reds though, I have plenty of reds. Looking for more wine/plum/berry looks. 

I am pale skin, dark (almost black) brown hair, and dark brown eyes.  Anyone have any ideas??

I LOVE Rebel. It seems dark and scary, but it's a very pretty color. If you use a brush to apply it, it takes a lot of intensity away. I would highly recommend it.

Do get the new Retro matte lipstick in Flat out fabulous, It's a beautiful purplish pink lippie.

Viva Glam VI - must have! My favorite Mac lipstick

High Tea

Bare Again

Odyssey

Up the Amp -- very unique purple

Try Capricious and also Plumful...both have plum or berry undertones. I picked up Syrup today which has plum undertones but it's not as bold as Capricious.

MAC holiday sets are coming out Oct 26 (something like that), and they will have lip sets. This will be a good time to pick up different colors.

My absolute favourite is syrup but its not very wintery. The mineralize rich lipstick in lush life is a lovely dark berry kind of colour, if its still available it's worth checking out.

Back