Matte top coat?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey there..
Im a nail artist and sometimes I really need a matte top coat for designs!
I do get it from stores but sometimes its very hard to find on some local stores here.. I have to go very far in some specific stores to get it.
I made it myself and it worked just fine but... sometimes I really need the perfect and authentic matte top coat to do anyones nails when Im working.
Does anybody know how to make it more effective and proper?

Do let me know..
Thanks!

Yeah I have tried this. I made it like that. but its kinda cloudy and sometimes we need the perfect matte which makes it more opaque and matte!
But thanx for the post anyway  :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Anybody else knows something else? plz post. Im not lookin for only household things DIY project. I can go for the professional things too but I once I know the method.
post if anybody knows it :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

g.gif

Some of my Facebook readers said to try steam. Just a pop a kettle on and as the steam comes up have the client hold her fingers near the steam, while the nails are still wet, for it to create a matte finish then allow to finish drying. Can you order from Italy? If so, and if it's not a problem with shipping costs, then check out Lalya Cosmetics since they have a matte top coat.

You could try using Scot tape once you let the top coat dry. Just cut a piece then apply it then take it off Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

I have used the wet and wild and it looks really good - i think essie is the other brand that has one also

Back