Makeup storage/ organization!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey everyone! I thought it would be fun if we took photos of our makeup storage and how we organize it and posted those photos here! I'll post mine and I would love to see yours! 
icon_razz.gif

Here is where I keep my makeup! This is a wardrobe/ armoire thing but it's great cuz it has a mirror!  

I keep my makeup in this section of it, because it keeps my makeup cool, seperate, and organized. 

Here's what's on the top shelf: Hairbrushes, a victoria's secret bag full of random junk, and some shell. 

Here's what's on the second shelf: All my lotion, perfumes, and some statues!

On the next shelf is where I keep most of my makeup and hair stuff:

On this half I have hair products, moisturizers, sanitizers, makeup brushes, and pumpkin bubbles, lol!

Here is where I keep all the makeup products I use regularly. (The sterilite drawers were $6 at target!)

On top of the drawers is a makeup kit from Victoria's Secret. 

In the first drawer is all my foundation, bb cream, moisturizer, and concealers. (what I start with first is in the first drawer, get it?)

In the second drawer is primer, powder, and setting spray. 

In the last drawer is a small clinique palette, and my lip and eye products! 

Down there is where I keep some shoes, toilet paper, container lids (I use these as foundation palettes), lotion, and in the train case is the makeup I don't use regularly. 

Then the hooks on the door hold my big clinique palette, and some face creams in the drawstring bag!

And that's it! Pretty small for some, but a good size for me. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

What's yours?

Nice! I'm jealous! That armoire is absolutely beautiful!

I'll have to post pictures soon. I'm in the process of creating my makeup room (just have to get my boyfriend to clean up his car parts out of the room lol). I'm waiting on my desk and mirror to come in as well! So exciting!

For a second, I thought that whole thing was gonna be filled with makeup. It's a really nice piece of furniture. I'll have to snag some pics of mine later, but everything fits into a shoe box. Buuuut....makeup is my new obsession so I'm going to be expanding. Just don't tell my husband that.

Kind of looks a little cluttered, but I don't have much space in my apartment so the counter has to be my "get ready center" with makeup, skin and hair product, plus jewelry. I didn't have much before, but my collection kept growing so I had to get crafty with my space/organization. The corner tower was a godsend. I got it for $12 at Marshalls. You can find a lot of great organization tools there for cheap. The tower looks like it's leaning in the photo, but I think it was just the way I was holding the camera lol.

I asked my dad to build me a medicine cabinet I can hang on my walls that I can store my makeup in and also my blow dryer and curling irons. Hopefully it will be here by Christmas.

Wow I love your makeup storage! I just moved and I'm looking for new ideas on makeup storage etc. So far I have my vanity set up with a few small makeup drawers. But most of my things are still in storage bins because I simply don't have a place to put them yet :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I'll post pics when I get everything sorted :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

would love to see more pics im in the process of getting a vanity and setting it all up.  I have too much I need to get rid of some of it!

I finally got a makeup vanity! I'd been storing everything in Muji containers on my bathroom counter, which worked fine until it got so cluttered that it just wasn't functional anymore. So I raided Ikea and The Container Store and put this together. I'm so happy with how it turned out! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Quote: Originally Posted by classygame /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I finally got a makeup vanity! I'd been storing everything in Muji containers on my bathroom counter, which worked fine until it got so cluttered that it just wasn't functional anymore. So I raided Ikea and The Container Store and put this together. I'm so happy with how it turned out!
smile.gif

WOW That's really nice and clean :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> mine is all over the place , I should start storing it that way.

Don't know if this could go in another thread better but...

It cost me like $5 and like less than 5 minutes to make. I think it looks decent and now I can finally see all my necklaces fully. Every other pre made table-top necklace rack is always too short and the bottoms just sit on the table and can get tangled. This is much better :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

You could always paint the board or the nails however you like, but I like the natural wood.

Latest posts

Back