How long is the waitlist?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Any idea what the current wait time is? I'm already a subscriber but signed up to start receiving a bag for my daughter and just wondering how long the wait might be. She's stealing most of my stuff every month. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Right now the wait time seems to be anywhere from two weeks to two months. Hope your daughter gets off the waitlist soon!

I don't know what it is at the moment, but I signed up at the end of August and was off the waitlist end of September.

I got put on the waitlist on September 24th and am waiting.  I am hoping to hear something by the end of this month. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  FINGERS crossed!  I'm so impatient.

Quote: Originally Posted by teamomof8 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Any idea what the current wait time is? I'm already a subscriber but signed up to start receiving a bag for my daughter and just wondering how long the wait might be. She's stealing most of my stuff every month. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
I have been on the waitlist since Sept 4th. It is now October 16th!! I'm dying here. 

I am on the wait list too! I feel like I will never get off!

Best of Luck!

xoxo

-Kiley

edit: no youtube links, please -kawaiimeows

Quote: Originally Posted by RenoFab /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I have been on the waitlist since Sept 4th. It is now October 16th!! I'm dying here. 
UPDATE: I am still on the waitlist with no end in sight! :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />(

I've been on the waitlist for 6 weeks :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I actually forgot I was even "subscribed" to ipsy until I got an email from them promoting their new box (which I never got to have! haha)

I got on the waitlist in mid September, and just got an email that I'll be getting the November bag.

I got off the waitlist today after being on it since September 4th!! Can't wait for my first IPSY! I hope a lot of you get off the waitlist today too. 

I signed my daughter up 9/19 so I'm hoping she gets the November bag...nothing yet though so guess we will just have to wait and see.

Got off the waitlist! 
icon_biggrin.gif

Signed up on October 10th and just got an e-mail this morning that I'm off the waitlist!

Latest posts

Back