Transgender makeup!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmmm, I saw some things that looked interesting. Although I'm not TG. Nice prices too, I wonder about the quality?

they have a good variety of eye and lip colors! I wonder about the quality. :icon_conf

This site is great! Wonderful tips for Black make-up application tips and uses. Thank you!

Oh goodness I remember this site! My ex-boyfriend wanted to order stuff from them. He wasn't TG just liked to dress in drag sometimes LOL

Thanks for posting

That is awesome. I wish more transgendered folk would post more. They usually look better than us and I would really love know some of their makeup techniques.

Rock on!

Not at all sure we look better - unless the light is dim. ;-)

So all the TG's are hoping for real girls to help them, and the real girls want some TG help. Sounds like a good start ... :love5:

For starters, no matter how close you (we) shave, there's that nasty shadow to kill. Unless you are full time, there are plenty of brow issues to cope with. And then, there's the problem of never having any peer help ... so you guess and hope that the laughter is down to a dull roar.:handkuss:

Thanks, love - appreciate your thoughtfulness!

Back