Urban Decay Book of Shadows Volume 4 Redux?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm going to pick it up today since it's on sale now. Only $25ish with the 20% off coupon.

This looks excellent!! Gah, this is so bad for my wallet!

It looks almost exactly the same as the Book IV released a couple of years ago. Does your Ulta take coupons with UD? Mine won't :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

There's a coupon out right now that's good on prestige items. Supposedly 10% and then 20% on everything else but I tried it online& it gave me 20% off UD. Hopefully that'll work in store too.

Just bought two:  one for me & one for my bestie!  After tax (+ the 20% off coupon), they were only $27 a piece!

inlove.gif

Where can I get the coupon? Do they email or mail them to you? Any chance they'll have some when I go in to the store?

I didn't get a coupon e-mailed to me. I wonder what you have to do to get one. I wish I could find one. All the ones I find on google don't work for prestige items.

I'll probably buy this anyway though. I have been looking for a good palette to give my 16 year old little sister for Christmas. I was going to get her the Ammo palette, but this is a much better deal! She has never had any good eye shadows like Urban Decay. I'm excited to give her this.

Anyone know if they are selling these in the store? I'd rather not pay shipping.

I applied the coupon and it took the 20% off, though I didn't go through with checkout--perhaps it would have stopped me later. Anyway, I'm not spending any money right now and I don't want the coupon to go to waste SO here is the code I was emailed. This isn't against any MUT policy, right? Whoever uses it, please post that you've done so.

2ES8Z63WNAE

PS does anyone else have trouble with this website. It is always incredibly slow and sometimes doesn't load at all!

I didn't get a coupon e-mailed to me. I wonder what you have to do to get one. I wish I could find one. All the ones I find on google don't work for prestige items. I'll probably buy this anyway though. I have been looking for a good palette to give my 16 year old little sister for Christmas. I was going to get her the Ammo palette, but this is a much better deal! She has never had any good eye shadows like Urban Decay. I'm excited to give her this. Anyone know if they are selling these in the store? I'd rather not pay shipping.
They have them in store! Here's a pic of the shadows if anyone is interested. I don't have volume 4, so I don't know if they're the same.

Quote: Originally Posted by elha /img/forum/go_quote.gif

PS does anyone else have trouble with this website. It is always incredibly slow and sometimes doesn't load at all!

I've had a lot of trouble with their site recently. I think they keep trying to switch to a new version, have hiccups, switch back to the old version, rinse and repeat. 

I've been waiting for something wonderful to use my coupon on, so I couldn't turn this down...I actually wound up getting this and another gift set that has the Lorac Pro palette included all for a little over $56!  
w00t.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by simplyjenn /img/forum/go_quote.gif

It looks almost exactly the same as the Book IV released a couple of years ago. Does your Ulta take coupons with UD? Mine won't
frown.gif

it is the same- redux means bring back :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Back