Limited Edition Net-A-Porter Glossybox

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
According to MSA this launches tomorrow for $40.
Brands included are Philip B, Joyas Ames, Avene Thermal, Klorane, Kevyn Aucoin, Natura Bisse, Ellis Faas, and RGB. I'll post the detailed list later when I can get to a computer. ETA: Here's the goods:

Philip B Oud Royal Gravity Defying Gel – Deluxe Sample Joya Âmes Sœurs Roll-On Parfum - Deluxe Sample Avene Thermal Spring Water – Travel Size Klorane Gentle Dry Shampoo - Travel Size Kevyn Aucoin Eye Shadow Duo Natura Bissé Diamond White SPF 50 Oil-Free Brilliant Sun Protection - Deluxe Sample Ellis Faas Mascara RGB Cuticle Oil
Looks like the Aucoin, Ellis, and RGB are full sized. The FS Aucoin eyeshadow duo retails for $42 on Net-A-Porter. Anyone going to get it? I'm mainly interested in the Ellis Faas and Natura Bisse products.

I'll be getting it. This box includes so many brands and items that I'm either already using or have been meaning to try. I hope it doesn't sell out too fast like the BoB box did.

im discussing this on a uk Facebook group I'm in, and we are gutted your box looks so good compared to our poxy uk  limited box. not the first  time we got the  offcuts.

we get a sample of bath salts,all samples size bar the philip b, and the ellis faas mascara. so happy your box looks so good.

Wow, I never really realize how unbalanced glossybox is with different locations. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I might get this box. Hopefully if I do, they won't be sold out by then.

I'm interested in this box.Thanks for the info. I used to be Glossybox subscriber but stopped many months ago because I was trying to cut back on my subscriptions. This limited edition box looks interesting though.

Hmmm...I'm wondering if, since I canceled my Glossy sub for November, I could justify to myself ordering this limited edition.  It sounds like my dream box.  I think I'll see if I can snag this tomorrow and, if it sells out before I get my grubby little hands on it, it wasn't meant to be :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Oh please, please let me snag one of these hehe.

I was just able to order one! Yay!!! Apparently that link doesn't work anymore. I emailed their CS and they sent me the correct link.

My box has already shipped. I knew that NAP was efficient, but I must have forgotten how efficient. I should have it by tomorrow.

Quote: Originally Posted by evildrporkchop /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  My box has already shipped. I knew that NAP was efficient, but I must have forgotten how efficient. I should have it by tomorrow.
That's amazing!!
biggrin.gif

Oh no, did it sell out?  I really wanted the mascara from that box (and yes, I was totally willing to spend the money for that mascara and to try the other products).  Hmmph, guess I'll wait and see if it comes back like it seemed to earlier.

Latest posts

Back