GlossyBox Limited Edition Holiday Box

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
GB is releasing another LE box on November 18th. It'll be $50 or free with a 12 month subscription if you order between November 18th to December 6th.

glossybox-holiday-2013.jpg

• Kora Organics Clay Purifying Mask
  • Bodyography Lip Pencil in Crimson
  • Beauty Addicts Lip Addiction Lip Gloss
  • Philip B Chai Latte Soul & Body Wash or Chocolate Milk Body Wash & Bubble Bath
  • So Susan Luminizer 
  • Butter London Nail Polisy
  • Nuxe Fondant Body Scrub

I think I'll be passing on this one. Nothing really stand out to me. Thank goodness, my wallet cannot handle the pressure.

Quote: Originally Posted by Deareux /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I think I'll be passing on this one. Nothing really stand out to me. Thank goodness, my wallet cannot handle the pressure.
Same. I'm curious about

chocolate milk bubble bath
but not 50 dollars or a year stuck subbed to glossybox curious. lol

I might go for a yearlong membership, since that makes the whole subscription cheaper anyway. My wallet hates these limited edition boxes, haha.

Quote: Originally Posted by susanleia /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I might go for a yearlong membership, since that makes the whole subscription cheaper anyway. My wallet hates these limited edition boxes, haha.
don't forget ebates! 

Quote: Originally Posted by susanleia /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I was tempted to sign up for 12 months too, but the current Bondi fiasco has me thinking twice about that.

This box looks great. I'm glad for another chance at a limited edition box. I was going to get the net-a-porter collab box, but when I saw what items were in there, though I think they are fantab, all were repeats of products (though not the same brands) that I have recently purchased on my own or received in Glossybox, so I couldn't justify buying it. However, the Glossybox Holiday box contains 5 things I don't have. Since I already have a 12 month sub, I hope I'm still able to snab a box.  After being shut out of the Best of Britain box, I stress over being shut out way to much.

Aloha,

So can someone either reply with a link about this bondi fiasco, or maybe just explain to me what the deal is? I'm fairly new to mut, I've been lurking though :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> and I am confused. THis isn't the same thing where they were double charging us right? Or is it? I was thinking of maybe getting the year long sub for my ma for her birthday/Christmas present (well, at least the one thing I'll buy for her. Her birth day is a few days before Christmas, but I don't like to buy things for my family member. I usually make things for them, but I get my glossybox delivered to my parents house, and I always find my glossybox open and rummaged threw before I pick it up :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />, so I'm pretty sure she'd be stoked if I got her one)

And it be great to get the added limited edition box for free with the sub. But I'd like to know what this fiasco is about first, so help? anyone? please? Thanks ladies, and fellas out there.

-izzi

Quote: Originally Posted by izzi917 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Aloha,

So can someone either reply with a link about this bondi fiasco, or maybe just explain to me what the deal is? I'm fairly new to mut, I've been lurking though :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> and I am confused. THis isn't the same thing where they were double charging us right? Or is it? I was thinking of maybe getting the year long sub for my ma for her birthday/Christmas present (well, at least the one thing I'll buy for her. Her birth day is a few days before Christmas, but I don't like to buy things for my family member. I usually make things for them, but I get my glossybox delivered to my parents house, and I always find my glossybox open and rummaged threw before I pick it up :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />, so I'm pretty sure she'd be stoked if I got her one)

And it be great to get the added limited edition box for free with the sub. But I'd like to know what this fiasco is about first, so help? anyone? please? Thanks ladies, and fellas out there.

-izzi
Found this:  http://polishjinx.blogspot.com/2013/10/beware-of-bondi-ny.html  Should explain it pretty well, but don't sign anyone up for Bondi as a gift.

thanks! I'll be avoiding that four sure.
Yeah, it looks like he waited until after the payments through PayPal were out of the window for reimbursement, but I have heard that PayPal has refunded people anyway.  I still wouldn't order through Bondi.  I love Julep and I'd go with a Julep box if you're thinking of getting a polish box.   :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Aloha,

-izzi

It's a nail polish sub gone wrong spearheaded by an egomaniacal CEO. He was involved with GB drama back in June of this year too when he pulled his nail polishes from the Dallas Shaw collaboration box. It's an unfortunate situation. Like biskies suggested, Julep is a good polish sub if you're looking for one. I really like Square Hue.

I'm so tempted to order another NAP box. I was hoping it would sell out by now, but perhaps I should save my money for the gold holiday box.

Quote: Originally Posted by evildrporkchop /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I'm so tempted to order another NAP box. I was hoping it would sell out by now, but perhaps I should save my money for the gold holiday box.

I was just thinking these same things,  I am actually surprised it's still available.  My next thought was, "hmmm $40 for another one of these or add another $10 for a whole new box of products...."

Decisions, decisions.

Quote: Originally Posted by biskies /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I was just thinking these same things,  I am actually surprised it's still available.  My next thought was, "hmmm $40 for another one of these or add another $10 for a whole new box of products...."

Decisions, decisions.

I think the new products will win out. I like Butter London and Nuxe. I'm always up for trying another clay mask and am intrigued by the other brands. Fun fact: So Susan is the new name for Jelly Pong Pong. GB sent out the Lip Blush a couple of months ago.

I think the new products will win out. I like Butter London and Nuxe. I'm always up for trying another clay mask and am intrigued by the other brands. Fun fact: So Susan is the new name for Jelly Pong Pong. GB sent out the Lip Blush a couple of months ago.

Yeah, I think the new box is going to be my choice as well.   :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  I'm excited for it, only a few days away.

GB is releasing another LE box on November 18th. It'll be $50 or free with a 12 month subscription if you order between November 18th to December 6th.

glossybox-holiday-2013.jpg

• Kora Organics Clay Purifying Mask
  • Bodyography Lip Pencil in Crimson
  • Beauty Addicts Lip Addiction Lip Gloss
  • Philip B Chai Latte Soul & Body Wash or Chocolate Milk Body Wash & Bubble Bath
  • So Susan Luminizer 
  • Butter London Nail Polisy
  • Nuxe Fondant Body Scrub
OMG thanks so much for posting the spoiler!! 

I SOOO needed to see this to SAVE $50. LOL  
claps.gif

It's available for sale!

http://campaigns.glossybox.com/us/holiday-box

I love you for posting this. I also am "mad" at you for posting this. And by mad I mean grateful. And by grateful I mean weeping over the state of my bank account.

I'm going to wait until later in the month to purchase my year subscription though, since I already have two November boxes coming my way and I really don't want three. Hopefully the promo will still be going on then.

Latest posts

Back